Changeline Footbridge No 55
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes pedestrian traffic over the canal.
|Winding Hole above Footbridge No 53||7½ furlongs|
|Wootton Wawen Bridge No 53||7¼ furlongs|
|Anglo Welsh Boatyard||6¼ furlongs|
|Wootton Wawen Aqueduct||6 furlongs|
|Wootton Wawen Footbridge No 54||4¼ furlongs|
|Changeline Footbridge No 55|
|Farm Bridge No 56||1¼ furlongs|
|Winding Hole above Bearley Lock||2¼ furlongs|
|Bearley Lock No 39||2½ furlongs|
|Edstone Aqueduct (North end)||4½ furlongs|
|Edstone Aqueduct (South end)||5¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest boatyard pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Changeline Footbridge”
- Sims Vintage Antique Centre at Wootton Wawen (Antique Store)
1395 yards to the north.
- The Cowshed (British Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
1310 yards to the north.
- MHA Cedar Lodge (Medical & Health)
1569 yards to the southeast.
- Henley Chocolates (Region, Shopping & Retail)
1340 yards to the north.
- Skinetics Clinic (Hospital)
1639 yards to the northwest.
- Yew Tree Farm Shopping Village (Gift Shop)
1325 yards to the north.
- Edstone Aqueduct (Government Building)
1059 yards to the south.
- Gosh Boutique (Shopping & Retail)
998 yards to the northwest.
- Della & James Lingerie (Women's Clothing Store)
1410 yards to the north.
- The Yew Tree Farm Shop (Cafe)
1280 yards to the north.
- Golden Cross (Fast Food Restaurant, Cafe)
1589 yards to the southeast.
- Wootton Wawen Aqueduct (Public & Government Services)
1202 yards to the north.