Stoke Hammond Bridge No 106
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Willowbridge Marina||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Orchard Mill Bridge No 102||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Winding Hole below Stoke Hammond Lock||5 furlongs|
|Stoke Hammond Bridge No 104||3½ furlongs|
|Stoke Hammond Lock No 23||3½ furlongs|
|Stoke Hammond Bridge No 106|
|Soulbury Three Locks Moorings (Below Locks)||5 furlongs|
|Soulbury Bottom Lock No 24||5¾ furlongs|
|The Three Locks PH||6 furlongs|
|Soulbury Middle Lock No 25||6¼ furlongs|
|Soulbury Top Lock No 26||6¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Stoke Hammond Bridge”
- The Three Locks (Restaurant, Beer Garden)
950 to the south.
- The Three Locks Golf Club (Golf Course)
818 to the southeast.
- Grand Union at the Three Locks (Fast Food Restaurant)
610 to the west.
- Three Locks Golf Club (Golf Course)
822 to the southeast.
- RB Equestrian Ltd (Horses)
1180 to the north.
- Stoke Hammond Sports Club (Sports Club)
427 to the west.