Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2069 away)
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Avonmouth Docks
The Avonmouth Docks are part of the Port of Bristol, in England. They are situated on the northern side of the mouth of the River Avon, opposite the Royal Portbury Dock on the southern side, where the river joins the Severn estuary, within Avonmouth.
Accessible via a 210 metres (690 ft) long and 30 metres (98 ft) wide lock, today the docks are one of the UK's major ports for chilled foods, especially fruit and vegetables. Land-side freight access and distribution is via either the M5 motorway or the Henbury Loop Line, whilst rail-passenger access is via Avonmouth railway station on the Severn Beach Line.
- Westland Horticulture Edward Docks Avomouth (Port, Professional Services)
906 to the east.
- Bristol Cruise Terminal (Cruise, Lodging)
1020 to the southeast.
- Avonmouth Dock Container Terminal (Port)
1245 to the east.
- Bunn Fertilisers (Cargo & Freight Company)
1022 to the east.
- River Avon (Bristol) (River, Cosmetics & Beauty Supply, Cargo & Freight Company)
299 to the southeast.
- Avonmouth Docks (Port)
1066 to the east.