Shirley Drawbridge No 8
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 2 furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 1¾ furlongs away)
This is a lift bridge. The bridge requires a BW key to operate it.
|Whitlocks End Farm Bridge No 10||7 furlongs|
|Tyburn Farm Winding Hole||5 furlongs|
|Dicken's Heath Narrows||4 furlongs|
|Whitlocks End Railway Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Haslucks Green Road Bridge No 9||1½ furlongs|
|Shirley Drawbridge No 8|
|Major's Green Aqueduct||1¼ furlongs|
|Peterbrook Rise Narrows||3 furlongs|
|Solihull High Street Bridge No 7||5 furlongs|
|Yardley Wood Bridge No 6||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|School Road Pipes Bridge||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
- Shirley railway station (Train Station)
584 yards to the northeast.
- Whitlocks End railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
879 yards to the south.
- The Drawbridge Inn (Pub)
39 yards to the southeast.
- The Colebrook Pub (Pub, Public Places & Attractions)
1300 yards to the northeast.
- Shirley Station (Railroad, Train Station)
636 yards to the northeast.
- Akamba (Garden Center, Food & Restaurant, Florist)
1007 yards to the south.
- Majors Green (Neighborhood)
441 yards to the south.
- Shirley Town FC (Sports Club)
946 yards to the south.
- Brookhouse Farm Riding School (Education)
793 yards to the southwest.
- The Prince of Wales (Pub, Bar)
1557 yards to the northwest.
- Old Yardleians RFC (Sports & Recreation)
1356 yards to the south.
- Highgate United FC (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1091 yards to the south.
- Maypole Football Ground (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1603 yards to the northwest.
- Mill Lodge Primary School (Elementary School)
759 yards to the north.
- Peterbrook Primary School (School)
1066 yards to the northwest.
- Station Eatery Café (Train Station)
831 yards to the northeast.
- Layca Centre, Shirley (Community Center)
1330 yards to the east.
- BOUCLÉ (Hair Salon)
1041 yards to the north.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Shirley Drawbridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or