Facilities: diesel for sale, chemical toilet disposal, chemical toilet disposal suitable for DIY pump-out, gas for sale, boater-operated pump-out, showers, toilets, water point and laundrette.
The place is a marina and a visitors mooring.
|Audlem Lock 14 No 26||5¼ furlongs|
|Audlem Bottom Lock No 27||4¼ furlongs|
|Moss Hall Bridge No 79||4 furlongs|
|Moss Hall Winding Hole||3¾ furlongs|
|Moss Hall Aqueduct||2½ furlongs|
|Bennets Bridge No 80||2 furlongs|
|Bridge 81 (Site of)||5½ furlongs|
|Coole Lane Bridge No 82||6¾ furlongs|
|Dismantled Railway Bridge||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Austins Bridge No 83||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
- Coole Acres Fishery & Hatchery (Fishing, Sports & Recreation)
680 yards to the northwest.
- BC Boat Management Ltd (Travel Agency)
1538 yards to the southeast.
- The Lord Combermere (Food & Restaurant, Nightlife)
1515 yards to the southeast.
- Rose Gold Interiors (Interior Designer)
1308 yards to the east.
- Braids Of Audlem (Medical & Health)
1550 yards to the southeast.
- Red Door Design (Florist)
1416 yards to the southeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Overwater Marina”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or