Robine - Mediterranean Jonction
Junction of the Canal de la Robine with the Mediterranean Sea
Boulevard Saint-Charles, Port-la-Nouvelle, Aude, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
Robine - Mediterranean Jonction is a minor waterways place at the end of the Embranchement de La Nouvelle - (Canal de la Robine) (where it joins the Mediterranean Sea); past !01c2 (34.44 kilometres and 6 locks to the northwest).
The nearest place in the direction of !01c2 is Robine - La Berre Jonction; 0.71 kilometres away.
Places from Facebook
- LA NOTE BLEUE (Restaurant)
0 metres to the northwest.
- restaurant le marine (Restaurant)
1232 avenue de la mer, Port-la-Nouvelle, 11210 — 0 metres to the west.
- Nova Vela - Hôtel Bar Restaurant (Pub, Restaurant)
210 Boulevard du Front de Mer, Port-la-Nouvelle, 11210 — 0 metres to the west.
- Port La Nouvelle (City, Public Places & Attractions, Casino)
Port-la-Nouvelle, 11100 — 0 metres to the west.
- Plage Port La Nouvelle (Outdoor Recreation)
Port-la-Nouvelle, 11210 — 0 metres to the west.
- Casino - Discothèque La Réserve (Adult Entertainment, Clubhouse)
Port-la-Nouvelle — 0 metres to the west.
Users' views of Robine - Mediterranean Jonction as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!