Belan Bridge No 121
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Brithdair Lock No 19||2 miles, 3½ furlongs|
|Wernllyd Bridge No 124||1 mile, 7½ furlongs|
|Chapel Bridge No 123||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Sweeps Bridge No 122||5¾ furlongs|
|Belan Lock No 18||a few yards|
|Belan Bridge No 121|
|Belan Locks No 17||½ furlongs|
|Whitehouse Bridge No 120||7 furlongs|
|Welshpool Footbridge No 119a||1 mile, 5¼ furlongs|
|Welshpool Lock No 16||1 mile, 6 furlongs|
|Severn Street Bridge No 119||1 mile, 6½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Belan Bridge”
- Powis Castle (Historical Place, Landmark, Movie Theater)
1380 to the north.
- Coed-y-dinas (charlies) (ShoppingRetail)
902 to the northeast.
- Welshpool Airport (Airport)
1195 to the southeast.
- Powis Castle & Garden (Historical Place)
873 to the north.
- Llyn Coed Y Dinas. (Lake)
538 to the east.
- Charlies, Welshpool (Cafe)
897 to the northeast.
- Powis Castle and Garden (Parking)
1177 to the north.
- Coedygwynt Sports & Holistic Therapies (Medical & Health, Massage)
431 to the east.
- Montgomeryshire Mid Wales Airport (Airport)
984 to the southeast.