Railway Bridge No 32
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (3 miles and 6¾ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 3 miles and 7¾ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4, nearest is 3 miles and 6¼ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 3 miles and 4½ furlongs away)
|Sale Wharf||1 mile, 6¾ furlongs|
|Sale Bridge No 35||1 mile, 6¼ furlongs|
|Marsland Bridge No 34||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Sinderland Brook Aqueduct||4½ furlongs|
|Timperley Bridge No 33||2 furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 32|
|Canal Road Underbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Broadheath Bridge No 30||3¾ furlongs|
|Oldfield Quay Pipebridge||7½ furlongs|
|Oldfield Quay||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Seamon's Moss Pipebridge||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
- Timperley Metrolink station (Landmark, Train Station)
474 yards to the northeast.
- Navigation Road station (Landmark, Train Station)
668 yards to the south.
- The Mughal Takeaway (Indian Restaurant)
372 yards to the northeast.
- Ganges Indian Restaurant (Restaurant)
850 yards to the north.
- Gardeners Arms (Pub)
315 yards to the south.
- The QuarryBank Inn (Pub, Bar, Restaurant)
1624 yards to the east.
- LMRCA Railway Club Altrincham (Pub, Social Club, Event Venue)
663 yards to the south.
- The Moss Trooper (Bar, Pub)
676 yards to the east.
- Broadheath Central Junior FC (Sports Venue & Stadium, Education)
480 yards to the west.
- Pizza Hut (Pizza Place, Fast Food Restaurant)
785 yards to the west.
- Altrincham Garrick Playhouse (Theatre)
1041 yards to the southwest.
- Hare and Hounds (Food & Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
1602 yards to the southeast.
- McDonald's Restaurants (Fast Food Restaurant, Burger Restaurant)
933 yards to the west.
- Shandaar (Indian Restaurant)
686 yards to the northwest.
- The George And Dragon (Pub, Bar)
1240 yards to the southwest.
- The Old Hall (Restaurant, Pub)
1414 yards to the south.
- Subway (Fast Food Restaurant)
677 yards to the northwest.
- Timperley Cricket And Lacrosse Club (Sports Club)
1547 yards to the southeast.
- Bespokelife Bootcamp (Physical Fitness)
756 yards to the southwest.
- John Leigh Park (Public Places & Attractions, Park, Sports & Recreation)
1458 yards to the southwest.
- Enhance Salon and Spa (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
632 yards to the northwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or