Railway Bridge No 32
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (3 miles and 6¾ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 3 miles and 7¾ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4, nearest is 3 miles and 6¼ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 3 miles and 4½ furlongs away)
|Sale Wharf||1 mile, 6¾ furlongs|
|Sale Bridge No 35||1 mile, 6¼ furlongs|
|Marsland Bridge No 34||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Sinderland Brook Aqueduct||4½ furlongs|
|Timperley Bridge No 33||2 furlongs|
|Railway Bridge No 32|
|Canal Road Underbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Broadheath Bridge No 30||3¾ furlongs|
|Oldfield Quay Pipebridge||7½ furlongs|
|Oldfield Quay||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Seamon's Moss Pipebridge||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
- Hairdressing@Antz In Your Pantz Timperley (Hair Salon)
132 yards to the northeast.
- Claremont Tennis Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
726 yards to the east.
- Pickering Lodge Park (Park, Lodge)
795 yards to the southeast.
- Asda Living Altrincham (Big Box Retailer)
1010 yards to the west.
- Woodheys Primary School (Elementary School)
1515 yards to the north.
- Bespokelife Bootcamp (Physical Fitness)
756 yards to the southwest.
- Argos Altrincham Retail Park (Big Box Retailer)
945 yards to the west.
- Altrincham Leisure Centre (Gym, Swimming Pool, Sports Center)
1612 yards to the south.
- McDonald's Restaurants (Fast Food Restaurant, Burger Restaurant)
933 yards to the west.
- Altrincham Driving Range (Golf Course)
1451 yards to the south.
- Timperley Cricket And Lacrosse Club (Sports Club)
1566 yards to the southeast.
- Navigation Primary School (Education, Sports & Recreation)
761 yards to the southwest.
- Altrincham Golf Club (Golf Course)
1420 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or