|Long Eaton Winding Hole||4¾ furlongs|
|Long Eaton Main Road Bridge||4½ furlongs|
|Long Eaton Lock No 61||3 furlongs|
|Broad Street Footbridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Golden Brook Aqueduct||2¼ furlongs|
|West Park Footbridge No 5||¼ furlongs|
|Long Eaton Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Fields Farm Road Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Sheetstores Basin||5¼ furlongs|
|Sheet Stores Junction Railway Bridge||5½ furlongs|
- Long Eaton railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
1211 yards to the southwest.
- West Park Leisure Centre (Sports & Recreation)
992 yards to the west.
- The Tappers Harker Long Eaton (Pub, Family Style Restaurant)
913 yards to the east.
- The Barge Inn (Pub, Bar)
56 yards to the southeast.
- West Park, Long Eaton. (Park)
961 yards to the west.
- Asda Long Eaton (Big Box Retailer)
1166 yards to the northeast.
- Long Eaton Health Centre (Doctor, Health Clinic)
1100 yards to the north.
- Moir Medical Center (Medical & Health)
793 yards to the northeast.
- Intrim Health Studio (Gym)
641 yards to the northeast.
- Subway (Sandwich Shop)
799 yards to the northeast.
- Costa Coffee Long Eaton (Coffee Shop)
772 yards to the northeast.
- Matrix Net Limited (Engineering Service)
61 yards to the east.
- Derby Road Church Long Eaton (Community & Government)
1173 yards to the north.
- Long Eaton Rugby Club (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports Club)
745 yards to the west.
- KFC (Fast Food Restaurant)
867 yards to the northeast.
- Dhl (Transportation Service)
1078 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Long Eaton
Long Eaton is a town in Derbyshire, England. It lies just north of the River Trent about 7 miles (11 km) southwest of Nottingham and is part of the Nottingham Urban Area (the conurbation around Nottingham) but not part of the City of Nottingham. Since 1 April 1974, Long Eaton has been part of Erewash borough.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or