Bridge No 86
|Childs Way New Bridge No 82B||6 furlongs|
|Little Woolstone Bridge No 83||4¾ furlongs|
|Great Woolstone Bridge No 84||3¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 85||2½ furlongs|
|Chaffron Way Bridge No 85A||1 furlong|
|Bridge No 86|
|Woughton on the Green Bridge No 87||1¼ furlongs|
|Peartree Bridge No 88||2¾ furlongs|
|The Peartree Bridge Inn||3¼ furlongs|
|Milton Keynes Marina||3¼ furlongs|
|The Green Bridge No 89||3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- MK London UK (Gift Shop)
414 to the west.
- Platinum Dance Academy (Dance Club, Dance Instruction)
112 to the west.
- Pro 7 Soccer League - Milton Keynes (Sports & Recreation)
1125 to the southeast.
- Ye Olde Swan (Restaurant)
761 to the southeast.
- Nando's Milton Keynes Xscape (Chicken Restaurant, Portuguese Restaurant)
1448 to the northwest.
- Eagles Jerk & Grill (Take Out Restaurant, Caribbean Restaurant, Smoothie & Juice Bar)
796 to the west.
- The Barge (British Restaurant, Bar, Pub)
908 to the east.
- Sam's Chinese Takeaway (Chinese Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant)
796 to the south.
- Milton Keynes Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Hospital)
1036 to the southwest.
- The Springfield (Just For Fun)
708 to the northwest.
- Woolstone Pre-school (Preschool)
1033 to the north.
- Peartree Lodge Waterside (Lodge)
739 to the south.
- Milton Keynes Hospital Ward 20 (Pediatrics)
877 to the southwest.
- Fishermead. Miltin Keynes (Residence)
1107 to the west.
- Milton Keynes Marina (Marina)
759 to the south.
- Ye Olde Swan Woughton on the green, milton keynes (Restaurant)
760 to the southeast.
- Mercure Hotel Milton Keynes (Hotel)
723 to the southeast.
- Secklow Sounds (Arts & Entertainment)
572 to the south.
- Ward 4 (Hospital)
919 to the south.
- Milton Keynes General Labour Ward (Hospital)
987 to the southwest.
- Mercure Milton Keynes Parkside House (Hotel)
721 to the southeast.
- Macmillian Unit MK Hospital (Hospital)
892 to the southwest.
- Milton Keynes Hospital Endoscopy Department (Hospital)
1000 to the southwest.
- MK Child Development Unit (Hospital)
1132 to the southwest.
- Smart phone UK 13 (Mobile Phone Shop, Repair Service)
52 to the southwest.
- Milton Keynes Hospital Cardiology Ward (Hospital)
845 to the southwest.
- Milton Keynes A&E (Hospital)
1018 to the south.
- RONIs car wash.. (Car Wash & Detailing)
741 to the south.
- Ouroboros S.V. (Mover)
1164 to the northwest.
- Milton Keynes Hospital Childrens Ward (Hospital)
952 to the south.
- Wagamama Mk Xscape (Ramen Restaurant)
1474 to the northwest.
- The Barge Inn Woolstones (Restaurant)
1164 to the north.
- Pear Tree Bridge Carvery (Restaurant)
739 to the south.
- Young Driver Academy (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1359 to the west.
- Childrens A&E (Medical & Health)
1021 to the south.
- labour ward Mk Hospital (Hospital)
999 to the southwest.
- Old Woughton (Neighborhood)
500 to the southeast.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.