Bridge No 86
|Childs Way New Bridge No 82B||6 furlongs|
|Little Woolstone Bridge No 83||4¾ furlongs|
|Great Woolstone Bridge No 84||3¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 85||2½ furlongs|
|Chaffron Way Bridge No 85A||1 furlong|
|Bridge No 86|
|Woughton on the Green Bridge No 87||1¼ furlongs|
|Pear Tree Bridge No 88||2¾ furlongs|
|Milton Keynes Marina||3½ furlongs|
|The Green Bridge No 89||4 furlongs|
|Bridge No 90||5¼ furlongs|
- Wavendon Golf Academy (Golf Course, Sports Club, Sports Venue & Stadium)
296 yards to the west.
- Casino MK (Casino)
1617 yards to the northwest.
- Xscape SnoZone Milton Keynes (Sports Venue & Stadium, Ski & Snowboard School, Travel & Transportation)
1531 yards to the northwest.
- Milton Keynes A&E (Hospital, Train Station)
1114 yards to the south.
- Eaglestone (Neighborhood)
898 yards to the southwest.
- Fishermead (Neighborhood, Fishing)
1134 yards to the northwest.
- Ye Olde Swan Pub (Pub)
834 yards to the southeast.
- Barge Inn (Pub, Gastropub)
1273 yards to the north.
- Milton Keynes General Hospital (Hospital)
1025 yards to the south.
- Crown Carvery (Restaurant)
810 yards to the south.
- Airkix Xscape (Sky Diving, Tourist Attraction)
1530 yards to the northwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or