Bridge No 86
|Childs Way New Bridge No 82B||6 furlongs|
|Little Woolstone Bridge No 83||4¾ furlongs|
|Great Woolstone Bridge No 84||3¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 85||2½ furlongs|
|Chaffron Way Bridge No 85A||1 furlong|
|Bridge No 86|
|Woughton on the Green Bridge No 87||1¼ furlongs|
|Peartree Bridge No 88||2¾ furlongs|
|The Peartree Bridge Inn||3¼ furlongs|
|Milton Keynes Marina||3¼ furlongs|
|The Green Bridge No 89||3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
- MK London UK (Gift Shop)
402 to the west.
- Glenco Plumbing Milton Keynes (Plumber)
1081 to the north.
- Cross Keys Woolstone (Restaurant, Bar)
823 to the north.
- Peartree Bridge Inn (Restaurant)
207 to the south.
- Peartree Lodge Waterside (Lodge)
736 to the south.
- Pro 7 Soccer League - Milton Keynes (Sports & Recreation)
1125 to the southeast.
- Milton Keynes Marina Peartree Bridge (Marina)
788 to the south.
- Ye Olde Swan Woughton on the green, milton keynes (Bar)
759 to the southeast.
- Fishermead. Miltin Keynes (Residence)
1107 to the west.
- Eaglestone (Public Places & Attractions)
787 to the southwest.
- Milton Keynes Hospiltal- Ward 4 (HospitalClinic)
938 to the south.
- Maternity ward 9 Milton Keynes Hospital (HospitalClinic)
929 to the south.
- Nuffield Gym: Xscape (Gym)
1412 to the northwest.
- Ouroboros S.V. (Mover)
1164 to the northwest.
- MK dons training ground (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1104 to the southeast.
- Woughton on Green Sports Pavilion (Sports & Recreation)
1002 to the south.
- Grand Union Canal, Milton Keynes (Boating)
714 to the west.
- Milton Keynes University Hospital (HospitalClinic)
1003 to the southwest.
- St Mary's Woughton on the Green Church (Church)
693 to the southeast.
- Acorn at the Willows (Garden Center)
894 to the northwest.
- Milton Keynes Breast Care Unit (HospitalClinic)
963 to the southwest.
- Peak Performance Consulting (Business Consultant)
397 to the southeast.
- Childrens A&E (HospitalClinic)
1021 to the south.
- Milton Keynes General-A&E (HospitalClinic)
1013 to the south.
- Wagamama Mk Xscape (Japanese Restaurant)
1477 to the northwest.
- Macmillian Unit MK Hospital (HospitalClinic)
892 to the southwest.
- Crown Carvery (Restaurant)
752 to the south.
- The Barge Inn Woolstones (Bar)
1178 to the north.
- Mercure Milton Keynes Parkside House (Hotel)
721 to the southeast.
- Milton Keynes Hospital Cardiology Ward (HospitalClinic)
828 to the southwest.
- labour ward Mk Hospital (HospitalClinic)
992 to the southwest.
- Snozone Xscape Milton Keynes (Ski Resort, Arts & Entertainment)
1404 to the northwest.
- RONIs car wash.. (Automotive)
743 to the south.
- Acorn Electrical Contractors (Electrician)
1290 to the southwest.
- Ouzel Valley Park (Park)
1181 to the east.
- Mercure Hotel Milton Keynes (Hotel)
720 to the southeast.