Bridge No 86
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Childs Way New Bridge No 82B||6 furlongs|
|Little Woolstone Bridge No 83||4¾ furlongs|
|Great Woolstone Bridge No 84||3¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 85||2½ furlongs|
|Chaffron Way Bridge No 85A||1 furlong|
|Bridge No 86|
|Woughton on the Green Bridge No 87||1¼ furlongs|
|Peartree Bridge No 88||2¾ furlongs|
|The Peartree Bridge Inn||3¼ furlongs|
|Milton Keynes Marina||3¼ furlongs|
|The Green Bridge No 89||3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Thames - Grand Union Canal Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction On this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
- Cross Keys Woolstone (Restaurant, Bar)
823 to the north.
- Peartree Bridge Inn (Restaurant)
207 to the south.
- Peartree Bridge (Neighborhood)
142 to the west.
- Springfield (milton keynes) (City)
952 to the north.
- Ye Olde Swan Woughton on the green, milton keynes (Gastropub)
759 to the southeast.
- Eaglestone (Community & Government)
787 to the southwest.
- Smart phone UK 13 (Repair Service, Mobile Phone Shop)
52 to the southwest.
- Fishermead (Fishing)
1021 to the west.
- Mercure Milton Keynes Parkside House (Hotel)
721 to the southeast.
- St Mary's Woughton on the Green Church (Church)
693 to the southeast.
- Milton Keynes General Hospital (HospitalClinic)
1018 to the southwest.
- Airkix (Sky Diving)
1396 to the northwest.
- Wagamama Mk Xscape (Ramen Restaurant, Asian Fusion Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
1477 to the northwest.
- Ouzel Valley Park (Park)
1181 to the east.
- Milton Keynes Marina (Outdoors)
759 to the south.
- Woughton Fields (Museum)
954 to the east.
- Milton Keynes General-A&E (HospitalClinic)
1013 to the south.
- Snozone Xscape Milton Keynes (Sports & Recreation)
1404 to the northwest.
- The Barge Inn Woolstones (Barbecue Restaurant)
1178 to the north.
- Airkix Indoor Skydiving Milton Keynes (Amusement)
1404 to the northwest.
- MK London UK (Gift Shop)
402 to the west.
- Glenco Plumbing Milton Keynes (Plumber)
1081 to the north.
- Peartree Lodge Waterside (Lodge)
736 to the south.
- Inclusive Learning - Milton Keynes College (School)
60 to the northwest.
- Ye Olde Swan (British Restaurant)
757 to the southeast.
- The Barge (British Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
908 to the east.
- Old Woughton (Public Places & Attractions)
499 to the southeast.