The place is a marina.
|Saône - Burgogne Jonction||15 miles, 6¼ furlongs|
|Rhone au Rhin - Petite Saône Joction||11 miles, 7½ furlongs|
|Pont du D31||7 miles, 7 furlongs|
|Pont de L'Autoroute Verte||3 miles, 2½ furlongs|
|Ecluse 20 d'Auxonne||2 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 19 de Poncey-lès-Athée||4 miles, 1 furlong|
|Ecluse 18 d'Heuilley||13 miles, 7¼ furlongs|
|Marne à la Saône - Petite Saône Jonction||14 miles, ¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 17 d'Apremont||23 miles, 7½ furlongs|
|Ecluse 16 de Gray et barrage accolé||31 miles, 5 furlongs|
- 100% Cycles Lapierre Auxonne (Sports & Recreation)
326 yards to the southeast.
- Hôtel Restaurant Le Corbeau (Fine Dining Restaurant, Hotel)
413 yards to the east.
- Camping de L'Arquebuse - Restaurant Le Pinocchio (Tours & Sightseeing)
392 yards to the north.
- FABTATTOO (Arts & Entertainment, Tattoo & Piercing)
379 yards to the southeast.
- Ma p'tite boutique Créative et Décorative (Gift Shop)
530 yards to the southeast.
- Gare Auxonne (Train Station)
527 yards to the southwest.
- Z'uber Pizza (Restaurant)
312 yards to the southeast.
- Huguetfleurs (Florist)
502 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Auxonne
Auxonne is a French commune in the Côte-d'Or department in the Burgundy region of eastern France. The inhabitants of the commune are known as Auxonnais or Auxonnaises.
Auxonne is one of the sites of the defensive structures of Vauban, clearly seen from the train bridge as it enters the Auxonne SNCF train station on the Dijon - Besançon train line. It also was home to the Artillery School where Napoleon received his first training.
The commune has been awarded one flower by the National Council of Towns and Villages in Bloom in the Competition of cities and villages in Bloom.