|Sewage Works||7¼ furlongs|
|Weaste Wharf||6¾ furlongs|
|Mode Wheel Locks||3¼ furlongs|
|Dock No 9 Entrance||¾ furlongs|
|Imperial War Museum North||¼ furlongs|
|Salford Quays Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Dock No 8 Entrance||1½ furlongs|
|Turning Basin||2¼ furlongs|
|Trafford Road Swing Bridges||5¼ furlongs|
|Dock Railway Swing Bridge||6¾ furlongs|
- Imperial War Museum North (History Museum, Landmark)
162 yards to the southwest.
- Damson MediaCity (Food & Restaurant)
271 yards to the north.
- Craftbrew (Restaurant)
229 yards to the northeast.
- Harvester Lowry Outlet Mall (Bar & Grill, British Restaurant, Salad Bar)
199 yards to the east.
- The Dockyard (Pub)
268 yards to the north.
- Media City UK (Workplace & Office, Broadcasting & Media Production)
274 yards to the northwest.
- Victoria Warehouse (Event Venue, Hotel)
1063 yards to the southeast.
- Old Trafford - Manchester United (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1018 yards to the southeast.
- Holiday Inn Manchester - MediaCityUK (Airport)
350 yards to the northwest.
- Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Salford Quays (Bed and Breakfast, Meeting Room)
629 yards to the east.
- Salford Quays (Public Places & Attractions, Broadcasting & Media Production, Shopping & Retail)
681 yards to the east.
- BBC Mediacity (Business Services, Broadcasting & Media Production, Workplace & Office)
318 yards to the northwest.
- The Lyric Theatre (Theatre, Performance Venue)
180 yards to the northeast.
- ITV Coronation Street Studios (Arts & Entertainment)
276 yards to the west.
- Media City - Itv Studios (Advertising Service, Broadcasting & Media Production, Movie & Television Studio)
278 yards to the west.
- Bella Italia (Italian Restaurant, Shopping Mall)
175 yards to the east.
- Harvester In The Lowry (Arts & Entertainment, Bar & Grill, Salad Bar)
185 yards to the east.
- Vue Cinema (Movie Theatre)
334 yards to the east.
- Virgin Active Salford Quays (Education, Fitness Center, Gym)
202 yards to the east.
- The Real China (Chinese Restaurant)
177 yards to the east.
- Chiquitos Salford Quays (Restaurant)
1006 yards to the east.
- Cafe Rouge (Restaurant, Bar)
179 yards to the east.
- NV Buildings (Apartment & Condo Building)
477 yards to the northeast.
- Premier Inn Manchester (Old Trafford) (Hotel, Inn)
822 yards to the southeast.
- ibis budget Manchester Salford Quays (previously ETAP HOTEL) (Hotel)
1078 yards to the east.
- The Lowry (Event Venue, Art Gallery, Theatre)
180 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about The Lowry
The Lowry is a theatre and gallery complex situated on Pier 8 at Salford Quays, in Salford, Greater Manchester, England. It is named after the early 20th-century painter, L. S. Lowry, known for his paintings of industrial scenes in North West England. The complex was officially opened on 12 October 2000 by Queen Elizabeth II.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or