|Bray Lock Weir Entrance||5¾ furlongs|
|Bray Lock||5 furlongs|
|Bray Lock Weir Exit||4¾ furlongs|
|New Thames Motorway Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Monkey Island||1½ furlongs|
|Thames - The Cut Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Bray Marina||¾ furlongs|
|Queen's Eyot||1½ furlongs|
|Windsor Marina||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Racecourse Yacht Basin Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
- The Hair & Beauty Hut/PIA (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1381 yards to the northwest.
- My Something New (Bridal Shop)
1619 yards to the west.
- Eton Open Water Swim (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports & Recreation)
1054 yards to the east.
- At Your Table (Food & Restaurant, Food & Grocery)
1334 yards to the west.
- Bray Lake Watersports (Sports & Recreation)
549 yards to the west.
- Wayside Stables, Windsor Great Park (Sports & Recreation)
1433 yards to the southwest.
- Phoenix Gymnastics Club (Gym)
1089 yards to the south.
- The Palmer Arms (Pub, Restaurant)
1603 yards to the east.
- Monkey Island (Restaurant, Event Venue)
471 yards to the north.
- London 2012 - Eton Dorney (Sports Venue & Stadium)
536 yards to the east.
- Bray Marina (Marina)
217 yards to the south.
- Dorney Reach (Outdoors)
875 yards to the north.
- UK Bungee Club (Active Life)
579 yards to the west.
- Windsor Castle (Tourist Attraction)
1380 yards to the southeast.
- Bray Lake Segway Rally (Sports & Recreation)
553 yards to the west.
- Dorney Lake, Eaton College (Arts & Entertainment)
284 yards to the east.
- The Queens Eyot (Event Venue)
377 yards to the south.
- Holyport Field (Highway)
1402 yards to the southwest.
- Dorney School (School)
834 yards to the north.
- Bray Film Studios (Arts & Entertainment)
1060 yards to the south.
- Bray Lake (Lake)
669 yards to the southwest.
- The Oakley Court-principal hayley (Hotel)
1485 yards to the south.
- Bray Studios, Can TV (Broadcasting & Media Production)
1157 yards to the south.
- Simon Earle Photography (Photographer, Photographic Services & Equipment)
632 yards to the northwest.
- Richard Shymansky - Photographer (Photographer)
962 yards to the north.
- Kensington Roof Gardens (Night Club)
1461 yards to the northeast.
- Caldesi in Campagna (Restaurant)
1610 yards to the northwest.
- Dorney Court (Tourist Attraction)
536 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Summerleaze Footbridge
The Summerleaze Footbridge is a footbridge across the River Thames in England linking Dorney, Buckinghamshire and Bray, Berkshire, and is located on the reach above Boveney Lock.
The footbridge was built as a gravel conveyor belt, taking gravel from the construction of Dorney Lake, a nearby purpose-built rowing lake, and takes its name "Summerleaze" from the firm who built it in 1996.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or