|Bray Lock Weir Entrance||5¾ furlongs|
|Bray Lock||5 furlongs|
|Bray Lock Weir Exit||4¾ furlongs|
|New Thames Motorway Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Monkey Island||1½ furlongs|
|Thames - The Cut Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Bray Marina||¾ furlongs|
|Queen's Eyot||1½ furlongs|
|Windsor Marina||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Racecourse Yacht Basin Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
- The Hair & Beauty Hut/PIA (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1381 yards to the northwest.
- AestheticA (Beauty Salon)
1327 yards to the northwest.
- At Your Table (Food & Restaurant, Food & Grocery)
1334 yards to the west.
- Bray Lake Watersports (Sports & Recreation)
548 yards to the west.
- Wayside Stables, Windsor Great Park (Sports & Recreation)
1433 yards to the southwest.
- Phoenix Gymnastics Club (Gym)
1090 yards to the south.
- The Palmer Arms (Pub, Restaurant)
1603 yards to the east.
- Monkey Island (Restaurant, Event Venue)
471 yards to the north.
- Bray Marina (Marina)
218 yards to the south.
- Riverside Brasserie (Fine Dining Restaurant)
121 yards to the south.
- London 2012 - Eton Dorney (Sports Venue & Stadium)
536 yards to the east.
- UK Bungee Club (Active Life)
579 yards to the west.
- Bray Lake Segway Rally (Sports & Recreation)
553 yards to the west.
- The Queens Eyot (Event Venue)
377 yards to the south.
- Bray Lake (Lake)
669 yards to the southwest.
- Holyport Field (Highway)
1402 yards to the southwest.
- Dorney School (School)
834 yards to the north.
- Dorney Village Hall (Event Venue)
925 yards to the north.
- Reading - The Oracle (Shopping Mall)
621 yards to the north.
- Bray Studios, Can TV (Broadcasting & Media Production)
1157 yards to the south.
- Bray Film Studios (Arts & Entertainment)
1060 yards to the south.
- The Oakley Court-principal hayley (Hotel)
1485 yards to the south.
- Caldesi in Campagna (Restaurant)
1610 yards to the northwest.
- Kensington Roof Gardens (Night Club)
1461 yards to the northeast.
- Richard Shymansky - Photographer (Photographer)
962 yards to the north.
- Simon Earle Photography (Photographer, Photographic Services & Equipment)
632 yards to the northwest.
- Dorney Court (Historical Place)
536 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Summerleaze Footbridge
The Summerleaze Footbridge is a footbridge across the River Thames in England linking Dorney, Buckinghamshire and Bray, Berkshire, and is located on the reach above Boveney Lock.
The footbridge was built as a gravel conveyor belt, taking gravel from the construction of Dorney Lake, a nearby purpose-built rowing lake, and takes its name "Summerleaze" from the firm who built it in 1996.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or