|Bray Lock Weir Entrance||5¾ furlongs|
|Bray Lock||5 furlongs|
|Bray Lock Weir Exit||4¾ furlongs|
|New Thames Motorway Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Monkey Island||1½ furlongs|
|Thames - The Cut Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Bray Marina||¾ furlongs|
|Queen's Eyot||1½ furlongs|
|Windsor Marina||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Racecourse Yacht Basin Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- My Something New (Bridal Shop)
1480 to the west.
- Immedia (Web Design, Graphic Design, Web Development)
657 to the northwest.
- Holistic beauty (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
716 to the southwest.
- Beauty by Caroline (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
661 to the southwest.
- Riverside Brasserie (Restaurant)
112 to the south.
- Monkey Island (Restaurant, Event Venue)
435 to the north.
- Dorney Lake (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1323 to the southeast.
- Bray Marina (Marina)
140 to the southwest.
- Bray Marina Brasserie (Restaurant)
109 to the south.
- Eton College Of Rowing,Dorney Lake (Education, Landmark)
405 to the east.
- The Queens Eyot (Event Venue)
346 to the south.
- Bray Lake Bungee Jump (Sports & Recreation)
602 to the west.
- Felt so good gifts (Shopping & Retail)
691 to the northwest.
- Bray Lake (Lake)
612 to the southwest.
- Phoenix Gym (Gym)
997 to the south.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Summerleaze Footbridge
The Summerleaze Footbridge is a footbridge across the River Thames in England linking Dorney, Buckinghamshire and Bray, Berkshire, and is located on the reach above Boveney Lock.
The footbridge was built as a gravel conveyor belt, taking gravel from the construction of Dorney Lake, a nearby purpose-built rowing lake, and takes its name "Summerleaze" from the firm who built it in 1996.