|Bray Lock Weir Entrance||5¾ furlongs|
|Bray Lock||5 furlongs|
|Bray Lock Weir Exit||4¾ furlongs|
|New Thames Motorway Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Monkey Island||1½ furlongs|
|Thames - The Cut Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Bray Marina||¾ furlongs|
|Queen's Eyot||1½ furlongs|
|Windsor Marina||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Racecourse Yacht Basin Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Summerleaze Footbridge
The Summerleaze Footbridge is a footbridge across the River Thames in England linking Dorney, Buckinghamshire and Bray, Berkshire, and is located on the reach above Boveney Lock.
The footbridge was built as a gravel conveyor belt, taking gravel from the construction of Dorney Lake, a nearby purpose-built rowing lake, and takes its name "Summerleaze" from the firm who built it in 1996.
- Riverside Brasserie (Fine Dining Restaurant)
110 to the south.
- Dorney Village Hall (Event Venue, Community Center, Community Organization)
957 to the north.
- Bray Lake Open Water Swimming (Sports Club, Outdoor Recreation)
505 to the west.
- Dorney Lake (Sports & Recreation)
1318 to the southeast.
- Bray Marina (Marina)
174 to the south.
- Olympic Rowing Lake, Dorney (Sports & Recreation, Arts & Entertainment)
267 to the east.
- Riverside Brasserie, Bray Marina (Restaurant)
106 to the south.
- Summerleaze Footbridge (Bridge)
3 to the northwest.
- Eton Dorney Olympic Rowing Venue (Sports Venue & Stadium)
499 to the east.
- The Queens Eyot (Event Venue)
347 to the south.