|Bray Lock Weir Entrance||5¾ furlongs|
|Bray Lock||5 furlongs|
|Bray Lock Weir Exit||4¾ furlongs|
|New Thames Motorway Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Monkey Island||1½ furlongs|
|Thames - The Cut Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Bray Marina||¾ furlongs|
|Queen's Eyot||1½ furlongs|
|Windsor Marina||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Racecourse Yacht Basin Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Essential Beauty (Beauty Salon, Nail Salon, Tanning Salon)
1478 to the west.
- The Hair & Beauty Hut/PIA (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1269 to the northwest.
- Lara (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1297 to the west.
- Immedia (Web Design, Graphic Design, Web Development)
657 to the northwest.
- Sue Page Photography (Photographer)
882 to the south.
- Bray Lake Watersports (Sports & Recreation)
502 to the west.
- Bray Lake Open Water Swimming (Sports Club, Outdoor Recreation)
583 to the northwest.
- Wayside Stables, Windsor Great Park (Sports & Recreation)
1310 to the southwest.
- Phoenix Gymnastics Club (Gym)
999 to the south.
- Just Partying (Party Supplies)
870 to the south.
- Bismillah 786 (Boat Rental, Boat Service, Ferry & Boat)
1400 to the southeast.
- Monkey Island (Restaurant, Event Venue)
434 to the north.
- Olympic Rowing Lake, Dorney (Sports & Recreation)
273 to the east.
- Eton College Of Rowing,Dorney Lake (Education, Landmark)
405 to the east.
- Bray Marina (Marina)
198 to the south.
- Bray Segway events (Water Park)
744 to the west.
- The Edwardian Marquee (Wedding Planning)
654 to the northwest.
- The Queens Eyot (Event Venue)
345 to the south.
- Dorney Village Hall (Event Venue)
844 to the north.
- JLL Property Triathlon (Event Venue)
1115 to the east.
- Reading - The Oracle (Shopping Mall)
568 to the north.
- The Oakley Court-principal hayley (Hotel)
1358 to the south.
- UK Bungee Club (Community & Government)
659 to the west.
- Kensington Roof Gardens (Night Club)
1336 to the northeast.
- Segway Rally Racing! (Outdoor Recreation)
506 to the west.
- Richard Shymansky - Photographer (Photographer)
893 to the north.
- Oakley Court, Windsor (Hotel)
1260 to the southeast.
- Dorney School (School)
762 to the north.
- Phoenix Gym (Gym)
997 to the south.
- Riverside Brasserie (Fine Dining Restaurant)
109 to the south.
- Oakley Manor Hotel Windsor Buckinghamshire (Beer Garden)
1253 to the southeast.
- Oakley Court (Hotel)
1249 to the southeast.
- M4 Thames Bridge (Community & Government)
858 to the north.
- Bray Lock (Community & Government)
1230 to the northwest.
- Dorney Court (Historical Place)
490 to the northeast.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Summerleaze Footbridge
The Summerleaze Footbridge is a footbridge across the River Thames in England linking Dorney, Buckinghamshire and Bray, Berkshire, and is located on the reach above Boveney Lock.
The footbridge was built as a gravel conveyor belt, taking gravel from the construction of Dorney Lake, a nearby purpose-built rowing lake, and takes its name "Summerleaze" from the firm who built it in 1996.