There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Bray Lock Weir Entrance||5¾ furlongs|
|Bray Lock||5 furlongs|
|Bray Lock Weir Exit||4¾ furlongs|
|New Thames Motorway Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Monkey Island||1½ furlongs|
|Thames - The Cut Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Bray Marina||¾ furlongs|
|Queen's Eyot||1½ furlongs|
|Windsor Marina||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Racecourse Yacht Basin Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Teddington Lock Weir Exit
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Summerleaze Footbridge
The Summerleaze Footbridge is a footbridge across the River Thames in England linking Dorney, Buckinghamshire and Bray, Berkshire, and is located on the reach above Boveney Lock.
The footbridge was built as a gravel conveyor belt, taking gravel from the construction of Dorney Lake, a nearby purpose-built rowing lake, and takes its name "Summerleaze" from the firm who built it in 1996.
- Bray Lake Watersports (Outdoor Recreation)
514 to the west.
- Bray Lake Open Water Swimming (Sports Club, Outdoor Recreation)
505 to the west.
- Wayside Stables, Windsor Great Park (Horses)
1309 to the southwest.
- Phoenix Gymnastics Club (Gym)
993 to the south.
- Oakley Court (Historical Place)
1253 to the southeast.
- Dorney Court (Museum)
493 to the northeast.
- Bray Lock (Boating)
1228 to the northwest.
- Riverside Brasserie (Fine Dining Restaurant)
110 to the south.
- Riverside Marquee (Wedding Planning, Event Venue, Event)
670 to the northwest.
- Taplow Lake (Lake, Outdoor Recreation)
1357 to the northwest.
- The Palmer Arms (Restaurant, Pub)
1464 to the east.
- Dorney Lake (Sports Venue & Stadium, Reservoir)
1318 to the southeast.
- Bray Marina (Marina)
174 to the south.
- Riverside Brasserie, Bray Marina (Restaurant)
106 to the south.
- The Queens Eyot (Event Venue)
347 to the south.
- Oakley Court Hotel, Windsor (Hotel)
1240 to the southeast.
- Bray Lake Segway Rally (Arts & Entertainment, Professional Service)
543 to the west.
- Eton Dorney Olympic Rowing Venue (Sports Venue & Stadium)
499 to the east.
- M4 Thames Bridge (Landmark)
820 to the north.
- UK Bungee Club (Public Places & Attractions)
652 to the west.
- Oakley Court Hotel Windsor Road (Food & Restaurant, Hotel)
1211 to the southeast.
- Monkey Island Hotel, Bray (Hotel)
445 to the north.
- St James the Less Church, Dorney (Christian Church)
939 to the east.
- The Edwardian Marquee (Event Venue)
649 to the northwest.
- Amerden Caravan and Camping Park (RV Park, Outdoor Recreation)
1077 to the north.
- St James the Less Church (Church)
932 to the east.
- Hills and Saunders Photographers Est.1852 (Photographer)
880 to the north.
- Wayside Stables (Sports & Recreation, Landmark)
1339 to the southwest.
- Auto Technics (Automotive Parts & Accessories, Automotive Body Shop, Automotive Repair)
742 to the southwest.
- Water Oakley (Neighborhood, Neighborhood)
1138 to the south.
- Onorin Storage (Housewares, Professional Service)
470 to the northwest.
- Bray Business Centre (Commercial Real Estate, Professional Service)
490 to the northwest.
- Dorney School (School)
751 to the north.
- Nec Computers (Computer Service, Professional Service)
827 to the southwest.
- Palmer Arms (Gastropub, Pub)
1418 to the east.
- Windsor Castle (Museum, Landmark)
5597 to the east.
- Dorney Village Hall (Community Center, Event Venue, Community Organization)
957 to the north.
- The Tri Training Centre - Bray Lake, Maidenhead (Sports Instruction, Gym)
364 to the southwest.
- Once Upon a Bus (Event Venue, Educational Organization, Community Organization)
584 to the northwest.