Three Bridges No 205
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (3½ furlongs away)
|Havelock Road Arm||4¼ furlongs|
|Norwood Top Lock No 90||3¼ furlongs|
|Glade Lane Bridge No 204||3 furlongs|
|Norwood Lock No 91||1¾ furlongs|
|Winding Hole between Three Bridges and Norwood Lock No 91||¾ furlongs|
|Three Bridges No 205|
|Hanwell Top Lock No 92||1¼ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 93||2 furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 94||2¾ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 95||3¼ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 96||3¾ furlongs|
- Ealing Hospital NHS Trust (Landmark, Hospital)
855 yards to the northeast.
- Eighth Level Gym (Gym)
382 yards to the north.
- Le pain croustilliant,southall (Food & Restaurant)
412 yards to the northwest.
- Gold's Gym (Gym)
1625 yards to the east.
- West London Mental Health Trust, St. Bernard's Hospital (Hospital)
611 yards to the northeast.
- Selco Builders Warehouse (Hardware Store)
259 yards to the northwest.
- The Fox Pub (Restaurant, Pub)
908 yards to the east.
- Costa Coffee at Ealing Hospital (Hospital, Coffee Shop)
760 yards to the northeast.
- M4 (Highway)
1299 yards to the southeast.
- Level 1 Ealing Hospital (Hospital)
877 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Three Bridges
Three Bridges is a neighbourhood within the town of Crawley, in the county of West Sussex in England.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above