River Brent Outfall
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Halfords car and outdoor shops (2500 away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2631 away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 2740 away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 2629 away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2544 away)
|Hanwell Lock No 95||6½ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 96||6 furlongs|
|Hanwell Bottom Lock No 97||5½ furlongs|
|Grand Union Canal - Brent Junction||5¼ furlongs|
|Ontario Bridge No 205A||2½ furlongs|
|River Brent Outfall|
|Osterley Lock No 98||½ furlongs|
|Boston Manor Motorway Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Wyke Green Railway Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Gallows Bridge No 207||4¾ furlongs|
|Clitheroe's Lock Weir Entrance||5½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Sky Studios (Movie & Television Studio)
1224 to the southeast.
- Wyke Green Golf Club- Official (Golf Course)
1006 to the south.
- New Happiness Garden Restaurant (Chinese Restaurant)
522 to the east.
- Khushi Nepalese Restaurant (Nepalese Restaurant)
526 to the east.
- Ugarit Restaurant (Lebanese Restaurant)
1301 to the northeast.
- Warung Kuala Lumpur London (Malaysian Restaurant)
769 to the north.
- The Forester Ealing (Thai Restaurant)
1322 to the northeast.
- Grosvenorw7 (Gastropub)
1100 to the north.
- Hennessys Ealing (Sports Bar, Pub)
1434 to the north.
- Prince of Wales - The Pig Hanwell (Sports Bar)
980 to the north.
- Viaduct Hanwell (Restaurant)
1336 to the northwest.
- My Sweet Academy (Culinary School)
1121 to the north.
- Bearcat Comedy at the Viaduct (Comedy Club)
1336 to the northwest.
- Plough Inn Ealing (Pub)
1450 to the east.
- Elthorne Park (Park)
455 to the north.
- London Heathrow T4 Arrivals (Airport Terminal, Airport)
638 to the southeast.
- The Brogue (Place to Eat/Drink)
573 to the east.
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 (Airport Terminal)
633 to the west.
- M4 London Bound (Outdoors)
1228 to the west.
- A&E Ealing hospital (Hospital)
1482 to the northwest.
- Goals Gillette Corner (Sports Center, Sports Club, Event Venue)
1024 to the south.
- London Underground Piccadilly Line (Train Station)
619 to the east.
- Grosvenor (Pub)
1108 to the north.
- Westside Radio (Arts & Entertainment)
1243 to the north.
- The Harvester (Family Style Restaurant)
482 to the east.
- Tesco (Convenience Store)
1351 to the south.
- Hanwell Mediterranean Greek House (Mediterranean Restaurant)
1302 to the north.
- Piccadilly Tube Line (Travel & Transportation)
841 to the east.
- Royal Harvester (Restaurant)
474 to the east.
- London Hammersmith (Borough)
625 to the southeast.
- Nail bar & Beauty Hanwell (Nail Salon)
1247 to the north.
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or