Liverpool Street to Stratford Railway Bridge
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (7¼ furlongs away)
|Ben Jonson Road Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Johnson's Lock No 10||4¼ furlongs|
|Solebay Street Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Mile End Road Bridge No 56||1¾ furlongs|
|Mile End Lock No 9||1¼ furlongs|
|Liverpool Street to Stratford Railway Bridge|
|Meath Crescent Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Roman Road Bridge No 55||1¾ furlongs|
|Hertford Union Junction||2½ furlongs|
|Old Ford Road Bridge No 54||2¾ furlongs|
|Old Ford Lock No 8||3¼ furlongs|
- Bow Road tube station (Train Station)
1158 yards to the east.
- Mile End tube station (Train Station)
600 yards to the southeast.
- Mile End Park (Park)
1378 yards to the southeast.
- V&A Museum of Childhood (Museum)
1152 yards to the west.
- Mile End London Underground Station (Train Station, Tourist Information)
531 yards to the southeast.
- INK (Diner)
98 yards to the north.
- The Blind Beggar (Landmark, Pub)
1554 yards to the southwest.
- Drapers Bar & Kitchen (Restaurant, Night Club)
562 yards to the south.
- Victoria Park (Public Places & Attractions)
1062 yards to the north.
- Queen Mary University of London (Business Services, Educational Research, Medical Research)
479 yards to the south.
- Regents Lake Banqueting Venue (Park)
577 yards to the north.
- London (Picnic Ground)
87 yards to the southwest.
- Bethnal Green Gardens (Park)
1135 yards to the west.
- Meath Gardens (Food & Grocery)
294 yards to the west.
- Francis Bancroft Building (College & University)
312 yards to the south.
- Mile End Hospital (Hospital)
340 yards to the southwest.
- Mile End Road . East London (Mosque, Highway)
546 yards to the southeast.
- Canal Gate, Victoria Park (Park)
1293 yards to the northwest.
- Nando's Mile End (Chicken Restaurant, Portuguese Restaurant)
458 yards to the southeast.
- Feilden House (College & University)
249 yards to the south.
- Palm Tree (Bar, Pub, Arts & Entertainment)
186 yards to the north.
- Hindu Pragati Mandir (Hindu Temple)
550 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Liverpool Street to Stratford Railway Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or