Liverpool Street to Stratford Railway Bridge
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (7¼ furlongs away)
|Ben Jonson Road Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Johnson's Lock No 10||4¼ furlongs|
|Solebay Street Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Mile End Road Bridge No 56||1¾ furlongs|
|Mile End Lock No 9||1¼ furlongs|
|Liverpool Street to Stratford Railway Bridge|
|Meath Crescent Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Roman Road Bridge No 55||1¾ furlongs|
|Hertford Union Junction||2½ furlongs|
|Old Ford Road Bridge No 54||2¾ furlongs|
|Old Ford Lock No 8||3¼ furlongs|
- Stepney Green London Underground Station (Train Station, Tourist Information)
844 yards to the southwest.
- London Chest Hospital (Landmark, Hospital)
931 yards to the northwest.
- RasaaBites (Indian Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant)
963 yards to the east.
- INK (Restaurant)
105 yards to the northwest.
- Mexican Grille (Mexican Restaurant)
954 yards to the southwest.
- The Victoria (Night Club)
254 yards to the northeast.
- Queen Mary University of London (Medical & Health, College & University, School)
726 yards to the southwest.
- Oval Space (Event Venue, Concert Venue, Nightlife)
1626 yards to the northwest.
- Regents Canal, Mile End (Outdoors)
157 yards to the southeast.
- Stepney Green (Neighborhood, Public Places & Attractions, Park)
1036 yards to the south.
- Stocks Court (Neighborhood)
783 yards to the southwest.
- Mile End Road . East London (Mosque, Highway)
444 yards to the southeast.
- Regents Lake Banqueting Venue (Park)
581 yards to the north.
- QMUL Library (Library, Education, Campus Building)
370 yards to the south.
- Roman Road Bow E3 (Mobile Phone Shop, Computer Store, Video Games)
413 yards to the east.
- Notting Hill . Carnaval (Tourist Attraction)
584 yards to the south.
- Mile End Hospital (Hospital)
221 yards to the southwest.
- Mile End Nandos (Food & Restaurant)
449 yards to the southeast.
- Hindu Pragati Mandir (Hindu Temple)
550 yards to the east.
- Pooley House, Queen Mary University Of London (College & University)
128 yards to the southwest.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Liverpool Street to Stratford Railway Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or