Boroughbridge (west bridge)
|Green's Landing||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|A1 Road Bridge (Boroughbridge)||5 furlongs|
|Arrow Bridge||4¾ furlongs|
|Boroughbridge Marina||1½ furlongs|
|Boroughbridge Weir Entrance||1¼ furlongs|
|Boroughbridge (west bridge)|
|Boroughbridge (east bridge)||¼ furlongs|
|Milby Lock No 1||4¼ furlongs|
|Milby Lock Weir Exit||4¾ furlongs|
|Swale Nab||2 miles, 7½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Boroughbridge Marina (Marina, Boat Rental, Marine Equipment)
218 to the south.
- Crown Leisure Club (Gym, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool)
288 to the south.
- Devil's Arrows (Statue & Fountain)
762 to the southwest.
- Newby Hall Farm Shop (Food & Grocery)
525 to the northwest.
- Candy Cart hire/north yorkshire (Event)
429 to the south.
- Churches:Aldborough Boroughbridge Dunsforth Minskip Roecliffe (Religious Organization, Religious Center)
1416 to the north.
- Boroughbridge social club (Social Club)
316 to the south.
- Gone to Pot (Vintage Store)
441 to the south.
- Clairemarie ladies fashions and accesseories (Accessories Store, Women's Clothing Store)
268 to the south.
- Issima (Shopping & Retail)
485 to the south.
- Love Boroughbridge (Other)
449 to the south.
- Babylicious (Children's Clothing Store)
423 to the south.
- OutNight York (Nightlife, Event Planner, Bands & Musicians)
364 to the south.
- Beer on t'Brigg (Event, Bar & Grill)
119 to the east.
- The Three Horse Shoes (Pub)
228 to the south.
- Black Bull Boroughbridge (Hotel, Pub)
788 to the south.
- C-Bits Ltd (Computer Store, Computer Services)
508 to the south.
- Grantham Arms (Bar, Hotel, Restaurant)
31 to the northeast.
- The dining room restaurant Boroughbridge (Restaurant)
533 to the south.
- La Rascasse (Restaurant)
384 to the south.
- Ferryden Bed & Breakfast (Bed and Breakfast)
174 to the south.
- Simon Crossley Landscapes Ltd. (Landscaping)
78 to the west.
- Lense Queen photography (Photographer)
78 to the west.
- Boroughbridge Tennis Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
825 to the southeast.
- G Craggs Ltd (Electronics Store, Appliances)
313 to the south.
- Wagtails Dog Walking and Pet Care (Dog Walker, Pet Sitter)
362 to the south.
- Coronation Hall Bird Society Auction (Event)
151 to the northeast.
- Searles Carpets (Carpet & Flooring Store)
405 to the south.
- Anchor - Gwendolen Court (Retirement & Assisted Living Facility)
94 to the northwest.
- Curvy Bridal (Bridal Shop)
387 to the south.
- WDN House Clearance/Small Removals (Recycling & Waste Management, Mover)
462 to the southeast.
- Canal Garage (Automotive Repair)
88 to the northeast.
- Old Hall Holiday Park (RV Park, Lodge, Campground)
580 to the northwest.
- Aldborough Roman Town (Arts & Entertainment)
1382 to the southeast.
- Made By Jack (Housewares)
324 to the south.
- Morrison's Boroughbridge (Coffee Shop)
1428 to the south.
- Anchor Inn (Pub)
108 to the west.
- Bridge Clinic Osteopathy Boroughbridge (Physical Therapist, Clinic, Family Medicine Practice)
361 to the south.
- Boroughbridge Dental Centre (Medical & Health)
898 to the south.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Swale Nab Travel to Swale Nab, then on the River Ouse : Yorkshire (non-tidal section) to Linton Lock
Nearest Rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Swale Nab Travel to Swale Nab, then on the River Ouse : Yorkshire (non-tidal section) to Linton Lock
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Swale Nab Travel to Swale Nab, then on the River Ouse : Yorkshire (non-tidal section) to Linton Lock
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Boroughbridge
Boroughbridge (/ˈbʌrəbrɪdʒ/) is a small town and civil parish in the Harrogate district of North Yorkshire, England. Historically part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, it is situated approximately 16 miles (26 km) north-west from the county town of York. Until its road bypass was built, the town lay on the main A1 road from London to Edinburgh. The A1 crosses the River Ure here.
The civil parish includes the villages of Aldborough and Minskip.