Red buoys protect Trumpton Wier
Trent Lane, Long Eaton, Erewash, Derbyshire, England, United Kingdom
Soar Mouth is a place on the waterways on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - River Soar Navigation) between Trent Junction (Junction of River Trent, Grand Union Leicester Section and Erewash Canal) (1½ furlongs to the northwest) and Zouch Road Bridge No 43 (Mooring between here and Zouch Lock. Public house by canal.) (6 miles and 1 furlong and 5 locks to the south).
The nearest place in the direction of Zouch Road Bridge No 43 is Redhill Lock Junction (Arm is navigable around to other end); 1 furlong away.
You can wind here.
Places from Facebook
- Trent Lock Golf Centre (Golf Course, Restaurant, Bar)
Lock Lane, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 2FY — 1017 yards to the northwest.
- Trent Lock Scout Activity Centre
Trent Lock, Long Eaton, NG10 2FY — 603 yards to the northwest.
- Trent Valley Sailing Club TVSC (Sports Club)
TVSC, The Clubhouse, Trent Lock, Long Eaton, NG10 2FY — 237 yards to the northwest.
- Trent Lock (Bar, Pub, Golf Course)
Lock Lane, Sawley, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 2FY — 530 yards to the northwest.
- The Steamboat (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
Trent Lock, Long Lane, Long Eaton — 472 yards to the northwest.
- East Midlands Parkway (Train Station, Parking)
Nottingham — 1376 yards to the south.
- Ratcliffe Power Station (Landmark)
Nottingham — 1343 yards to the southeast.
- Redhill Marina (Marina, Boat Dealer)
Nottingham — 773 yards to the south.
- Thrumpton Hall (Historical Place)
Nottingham — 1427 yards to the east.
- In My Super King Size Bed :)
Burton Joyce — 1573 yards to the north.
- E.ON Engineering Academy, Ratcliffe.
Nottingham — 1512 yards to the southeast.
Information retrieved Sat 04 May 2013 20:53:21
Users' views of Soar Mouth as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!