Great Ancoats Street Bridge
Great Ancoats Street (A665)
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Ducie Street Curvilinear Footbridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Merchant's Wharf||1 furlong|
|Tariff Street Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Ancoats Lower Lock No 83||½ furlongs|
|Leech Street Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Great Ancoats Street Bridge|
|Ancotes Upper Lock No 82||a few yards|
|Kitty Footbridge||½ furlongs|
|New Islington Footbridge West||1 furlong|
|New Islington Marina||1¼ furlongs|
|New Islington Footbridge East||1¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalTravel to Castlefield Junction, then on the Bridgewater Canal (Main Line) to Potato Wharf Arm Travel to Ducie Street Junction, then on the Ashton Canal to Fairfield Junction
Nearest place to turnOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-outTravel to Castlefield Junction, then on the Bridgewater Canal (Main Line) to Stretford Marina
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Great Ancoats Street Bridge”
- Northern Quarter, Manchester (Public Places & Attractions, Arts & Entertainment, Neighborhood)
564 to the west.
- Twenty Twenty Two (Bar)
396 to the west.
- The Frog and Bucket Comedy Club (Comedy Club, Event Venue)
370 to the northwest.
- The Ruby Lounge (Performance Venue, Event Venue, MusicianBand)
707 to the west.
- Matt and Phreds (Jazz Club, Bar, Night Club)
436 to the west.
- Rudy's Neapolitan Pizza (Pizza Place)
231 to the northwest.
- Gym & Juice (Sports & Recreation)
397 to the west.
- Ancoats Coffee Co. (Coffee Shop)
144 to the northeast.
- Rogue Artists' Studios & Project Space CIC (Arts & Entertainment)
445 to the southeast.
- Central, Manchester (Hotel)
983 to the southwest.
- Manchester city centre (Shopping District)
1102 to the west.
- Cottonopolis Food & Liquor (Sushi Restaurant)
353 to the west.
- The Pen and Pencil (Coffee Shop, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
243 to the southwest.
- Pie & Ale (Restaurant, Pub)
335 to the west.
- The Castle Hotel, 66 Oldham Street, Manchester M4 1LE (MusicianBand, Theater)
395 to the west.
- Favelas (Performance Venue, Brazilian Restaurant)
243 to the southwest.
- Pure Gym Urban Exchange (Gym)
88 to the south.
- Aldi (Grocery Store)
44 to the south.
- Toys 'R' Us (Toy Store)
162 to the east.
- Port Street Beer House (Pub)
245 to the west.
- Bem Brasil Restaurants (Brazilian Restaurant)
278 to the northwest.
- Hallé St Peter's (Orchestra, Charity Organization, Event Venue)
255 to the north.
- Go Outdoors Manchester (Outdoor Equipment Store)
38 to the south.
- Waterside Coffee (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
59 to the northeast.
- Malmaison Manchester (Hotel)
464 to the southwest.
- Beehive Mill (Business Center)
321 to the northeast.
- Premier Inn Manchester City Centre Piccadilly (Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
388 to the southwest.
- E&G (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
275 to the west.
- Ezrz & Gil (Cafe)
292 to the west.
- Staycity Aparthotels Laystall Street (Apartment & Condo Building, Vacation Home Rental)
173 to the southeast.
- The Portland Hotel (Event Venue, International Restaurant)
512 to the southwest.
- KETTLEBELL Kitchen (Fast Food Restaurant, Health Food Restaurant, Health Food Store)
313 to the northwest.
- Tariff & Dale (Place to EatDrink)
333 to the southwest.
- El Capo (Mexican Restaurant, Bar)
298 to the southwest.
- Manchester Piccadilly Station (Train Station)
603 to the south.
- Airborne Studios (Dance Instruction, Gym)
253 to the west.
- Manchester Arena (Sports Venue & Stadium, Event Venue)
1210 to the northwest.