Grove Ornamental Bridge No 164
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Silted Up Winding Hole||3¾ furlongs|
|Junction 19 Road Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Lady Capel's Lock No 74||2¼ furlongs|
|Lady Capel's Winding Hole||1¼ furlongs|
|Lady Capel's Bridge No 163||1¼ furlongs|
|Grove Ornamental Bridge No 164|
|Grove Mill Bridge No 165||1½ furlongs|
|Rough Wood Bridge No 166||3¼ furlongs|
|Cassiobury Park Top Lock No 75||4 furlongs|
|Milepost - Braunston 71 Miles||4¼ furlongs|
|Cassiobury Park Lock No 76||5 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
place to turn
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Grove Ornamental Bridge”
- The Rhubarb Cafe (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
1492 to the southeast.
- Bean Here at Hunton Bridge (Coffee Shop)
867 to the north.
- Chelsie's Beauty Box (Makeup Artist, Cosmetics & Beauty Supply, Beauty Salon)
718 to the east.
- St Luke's Church, Watford (Christian Church, Anglican Church)
1456 to the southeast.
- Watford Ward - Watford Stake (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints)
496 to the north.
- The Grove, London's Country Estate (Golf Course, Food & Restaurant)
514 to the west.
- The Grove, Watford (Hotel)
415 to the west.
- The Stables at the Grove (British Restaurant)
613 to the west.
- The Grove - Hertfordshire (Hotel)
472 to the west.
- Hempstead Road (City, School)
310 to the northeast.
- Walled Garden - The Grove (Hotel)
588 to the west.
- The Grove Golf Club (Golf Course)
615 to the west.
- The Glasshouse - The Grove (Fine Dining Restaurant)
457 to the west.
- Nascot Wood (Residence, Region, Travel & Transportation)
757 to the east.
- Harry Potter Warner Bros Studios (Amusement Park Ride, Tourist Attraction, Museum)
1494 to the southeast.
- Colette's Restaurant @ The Grove (Restaurant)
421 to the west.
- Collette's (Italian Restaurant)
406 to the west.
- Sequoia Spa At Grove (SpasBeautyPersonal Care)
510 to the west.
- Lees Wood (Camp)
1283 to the southwest.
- Cheslyn Gardens (Community & Government)
1020 to the east.
- Fullerians Rugby Club (Sports Club)
1126 to the south.
- Courtlands Drive (Highway)
1014 to the northeast.
- Harebreaks Adventure Playground (Playground)
1493 to the east.
- Sun Postal Sports & Social Club (Recreation Center, Sports Club)
1107 to the southeast.
- Sequoia at The Grove (Sports & Recreation)
613 to the west.
- Goodwood Park (Park)
872 to the northeast.
- Cassiobury Park Canal (Sports & Recreation)
369 to the southeast.
- Cassiobury Drive (Highway)
1322 to the southeast.
- Saffron Indian Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
952 to the northeast.
- Courtlands Cafe (Cafe)
1029 to the northeast.
- Whippendell Wood (Community & Government)
1327 to the southwest.