Introducton and Help
Here are other things you might find interesting:
- The collection of waterway related quotations from which the quotation-of-the-day on the index page is chosen.
- The collection of historical facts from which the fact on the index page, and which appear in itineraries, is chosen.
Below are step-by-step guides to doing the most common things, but I hope you can make it do most things just by playing with it.
How do I?
The following help items are being written and will appear soon, but I'm afraid don't actually exist at the moment:
- Find information about a place
- Search for a place if I'm not sure what the program calls it
- Change how things are displayed
- Add my own photos