What Changed in February 2017
Saturday 4 February 2017
- Added a friendly message, rather than a crash, when someone tries open a non-public route (useful for people who post public links to private saved routes)
- Implemented idea in issue 232 to provide a way to show links between marker places to check they are all tidy. Added an animated arrow to make it really clear.
- Restored delimiter that had got edited out to fix issue 234
- More tweaks to the code to tarpit futile SQL injection attempts (from Turkey this time, would you believe it – they clearly are getting chummy with the Ruskies).
→ Release 9.29.3
- Made links between code work when the nearest place is a major one.
→ Release 220.127.116.11
- Fixed issue 235 (pre-release): it was a hang-over from when I had to cast strings to numbers
- Persisted callback URL for blogs, as requested in issue 178.
→ Release 18.104.22.168 [beta only]