Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2041 away)
|Fiskerton Wharf||1 mile, 7¼ furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Weir Exit||7 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Main Weir Exit||6 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock No 8||5 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Main Weir Entrance||3¾ furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Weir Entrance||¾ furlongs|
|Hoveringham||2 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Gunthorpe Lock Weir Exit||4 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|Gunthorpe Lock No 7||4 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Gunthorpe Lock Weir Entrance||4 miles, 2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit Travel to Meadow Lane Junction, then on the River Trent (Nottingham Canal) to Meadow Lane Lock
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Hazelford Ferry
Bleasby is a village and civil parish in Nottinghamshire, England, located fifteen miles North East of Nottingham. It has a population of 804, increasing to 824 (and including Goverton) at the 2011 Census.
The village was served by a Post Office until early 2015, railway station and tea shop. The Saxon charter of 956 records Bleasby as Blisetune, named after a Danish soldier Blesi and tun the Anglo-Saxon word for settlement. Bleasby was the childhood home of William Booth, the founder of The Salvation Army.
- Horspool Retreat (Hospitality Service, Event Venue)
606 to the west.
- RAF Syerston (Airport, Landmark)
1070 to the southeast.
- Horzos Bar (Bar)
1306 to the northwest.
- Boat Lane Caravan Park- Bleasby (RV Park)
540 to the northwest.