Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1 mile and 2¼ furlongs away)
|Fiskerton Wharf||1 mile, 7¼ furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Weir Exit||7 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Main Weir Exit||6 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock No 8||5 furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Main Weir Entrance||3¾ furlongs|
|Hazelford Lock Weir Entrance||¾ furlongs|
|Hoveringham||2 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Gunthorpe Lock Weir Exit||4 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|Gunthorpe Lock No 7||4 miles, 1¾ furlongs|
|Gunthorpe Lock Weir Entrance||4 miles, 2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit On this waterway in the direction of Nottingham County Hall On this waterway in the direction of Cromwell Lock Weir Exit Travel to Meadow Lane Junction, then on the River Trent (Nottingham Canal) to Meadow Lane Lock
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Hazelford Ferry
Bleasby is a village and civil parish in Nottinghamshire, England, located fifteen miles North East of Nottingham. It has a population of 804, increasing to 824 (and including Goverton) at the 2011 Census.
The village was served by a Post Office until early 2015, railway station and tea shop. The Saxon charter of 956 records Bleasby as Blisetune, named after a Danish soldier Blesi and tun the Anglo-Saxon word for settlement.
Bleasby was the childhood home of William Booth, the founder of The Salvation Army.
- Horspool Retreat (Hospitality Service, Hotel)
606 to the west.
- Shooting & Leisure Shop (Gun Store, Clothing Store)
1290 to the north.
- Valley Boarding Kennels and Cattery (Pet Store, Kennel)
1242 to the north.
- RAF Syerston (Airport)
1070 to the southeast.
- Gibsmere (City)
708 to the west.
- Hazelford (Nursing Home, Professional Service)
336 to the northwest.
- Hazleford Lock (Professional Service)
1074 to the northeast.
- Wagon & Horses (Pub, Bar)
1208 to the northwest.
- Southwell Racecourse (Sports Venue & Stadium, Museum)
1114 to the southwest.
- Patrick Skinner (Car Dealership)
1367 to the northwest.
- Ben Morgan - Painting & Decorating Services (Home Improvement, Professional Service)
1397 to the northwest.
- Animal Doctor (Veterinarian)
1289 to the north.
- Naturally Tip To Toe Therapy (Aromatherapy, Alternative & Holistic Health)
1425 to the east.
- M.ward plastering & property maintenance ltd (Contractor)
1191 to the northwest.
- Bee Clear (Home Window Service)
1289 to the north.
- ITcars Ltd (Car Dealership)
667 to the west.