Old Kingsbury Road Bridge
Kingsbury Road (A4097)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 7¾ furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 7¾ furlongs away)
|Curdworth Church Bridge||1 mile, 6½ furlongs|
|Broad Bulk Bridge||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Wiggins Hill Bridge||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Site of Minworth Arm||6¾ furlongs|
|Minworth Green Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Old Kingsbury Road Bridge|
|Dickens Bridge||1 furlong|
|Caters Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Minworth Bottom Lock No 27||2 furlongs|
|New Kingbury Road Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Lemark Footbridge||3½ furlongs|
- ELEY (Sports & Recreation)
784 yards to the west.
- Martyn Ford's Beta Bodz Gym (Gym, Personal Trainer)
442 yards to the east.
- Drome cafe and fish bar (Cafe, Fish & Chips Shop)
1545 yards to the west.
- THE BOAT INN (Pub, Beer Garden)
22 yards to the southwest.
- Asda Minworth (Big Box Retailer)
715 yards to the northwest.
- Cadburys (Tourist Attraction)
278 yards to the south.
- Webasto Roof Systems (Roofer)
844 yards to the east.
- Volvo Construction Equipment (Home Improvement)
1292 yards to the west.
- Minworth Sewage Treatment Works, Generating Station (Train Station)
957 yards to the southeast.
- Homebase (Hardware Store)
958 yards to the northwest.
- Castle Vale Dialysis Unit (Medical & Health)
1342 yards to the west.
- Walmley Junior School (Elementary School)
1521 yards to the northwest.
- Severn Trent Water Minworth (Bridge, Professional Services)
714 yards to the south.
- Jenny independent phoenix trader (Home)
665 yards to the northeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Old Kingsbury Road Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or