Hollowforth Aqueduct No 38
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 3½ furlongs away)
|Bell Fold Bridge No 35||5½ furlongs|
|Moon's Bridge No 36||2½ furlongs|
|Moons Bridge Marina||2 furlongs|
|Hollowforth Swing Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Hollowforth Winding Hole||1 furlong|
|Hollowforth Aqueduct No 38|
|Hepgreave Bridge No 39||1½ furlongs|
|Hankinson Bridge No 40||3 furlongs|
|Park Head Bridge No 41||4½ furlongs|
|Park Head Winding Hole||5¼ furlongs|
|White Horse Bridge No 42||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
- Boars Head, Barton (Fine Dining Restaurant, Pub)
1268 to the northeast.
- Brock Bottom (Outdoor Recreation)
1310 to the northeast.
- Barton Brook Dairy (Other, Farm)
478 to the east.
- The Walled Garden Bistro & Wine Bar (Tea Room, Fast Food Restaurant)
1445 to the northeast.
- Barton Grange Hotel (Hotel)
1463 to the northeast.
- Walled Garden Barton Grange Hotel (Hotel)
1455 to the northeast.
- The Walled Garden (Cafe)
1452 to the northeast.
- St Marys and St Andrews Catholic Primary School (School)
521 to the east.
- The Sparling In Barton (British Restaurant)
1369 to the northeast.
- Moons Bridge Marina (Boating, Marina)
437 to the southwest.