Lower Lock Bridge No 132
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Panteague Bridge No 128||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Nant Cleisfer Aqueduct No 6||1 mile|
|Cyffredyn Lane Road Bridge No 129||7¼ furlongs|
|Coed-Yr-Ynys Field Bridge no 130||5½ furlongs|
|Llangynidr Bridge No 131||2¼ furlongs|
|Lower Lock Bridge No 132|
|Llangynidr Lock No 64||a few yards|
|Cwm Crawnon Road Pipe Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Coach & Horses Bridge No 133||¾ furlongs|
|Afon Crawnon Aqueduct No 5||1¾ furlongs|
|Llangynidr Lock No 65||2 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Lower Lock Bridge”
- Country Craft Narrowboat Holidays (Boating)
336 to the southwest.
- Llangynidr Brecon Beacons National Park (National Park, Park)
620 to the east.
- Coach & Horses Inn (Restaurant, Lounge)
139 to the southwest.
- Llangynidr Sub Post Office (Post Office)
507 to the northeast.
- Sunny Llangynidr (Park)
952 to the southeast.
- The Red Lion, Llangynidr (Bar, Pub)
1019 to the southeast.
- Llangynidr Village Hall (Movie Theater)
940 to the southeast.
- The Coach & Horses Llangynidr (Beer Garden, Restaurant)
144 to the southwest.