Old Ford Lower Lock
This is a lock with a rise of 3f9.
- The View Tube (Bike Rental & Bike Share, Art Gallery, Cafe)
1059 yards to the southeast.
- Number 90 Bar & Kitchen (Event Venue, Art Gallery, Performance Venue)
501 yards to the north.
- Counter Cafe (Cafe)
283 yards to the east.
- Sultan Sofrasi Restaurant (Turkish Restaurant, Barbecue Restaurant)
796 yards to the south.
- Roman Road (Art Gallery)
1013 yards to the southwest.
- Shapes (Event Venue, Social Club)
482 yards to the north.
- Swan Wharf (Arts & Entertainment)
411 yards to the southeast.
- Forman's Smokehouse Gallery (Arts & Entertainment)
227 yards to the southeast.
- London 2012 - Copper Box (Sports Venue & Stadium)
585 yards to the northeast.
- BT Sport Studios (Sports Venue & Stadium, Movie & Television Studio)
977 yards to the north.
- Omega Works (Apartment & Condo Building)
242 yards to the east.
- Roman Road Market, Bow, East London (Shopping & Retail, Religious Center)
986 yards to the southwest.
- Old ford road bow E3 (Highway)
638 yards to the south.
- Omega Works at Fish Island Hackney Wick (Other)
289 yards to the northeast.
- H Forman & Son (Restaurant Wholesale, Food & Beverage Service & Distribution, British Restaurant)
291 yards to the southeast.
- A12 (Highway)
173 yards to the southwest.
- ArcelorMittal Orbit (Arts & Entertainment)
890 yards to the east.
- Hackney Wick (Neighborhood)
217 yards to the northeast.
- Bow Quarter (Neighborhood)
1149 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Old Ford Lower Lock
The Hertford Union Canal or Duckett's Canal is a short stretch (c. 1.5 km) of canal in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets in East London. It connects the Regent's Canal to the Lee Navigation. It was opened in 1830 but quickly proved to be a commercial failure. It was acquired by the Regents Canal Company in 1857, and became part of the Grand Union Canal in 1927.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or