Morgan's Bridge No 90
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Ochram Turn Bridge No 86||5½ furlongs|
|Poplar Bridge No 87||4¼ furlongs|
|Twyn-Glas Wharf||3½ furlongs|
|Twyn-Glas Bridge No 88||3 furlongs|
|Barn Bridge No 89||2½ furlongs|
|Morgan's Bridge No 90|
|Wooden Bridge No 91||1 furlong|
|Heol Gerrig Bridge No 92||3 furlongs|
|Llanellen Farm Bridge No 93||5¾ furlongs|
|Aqueduct No 13||7¼ furlongs|
|Castle Lower Bridge No 94||1 mile, 1 furlong|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Morgan's Bridge”
- Crystal Bags Boutique (Clothing Store)
529 to the north.
- Lodge B Builder (Contractor, Local Service)
606 to the northeast.
- Llanellen Post Office (Post Office)
730 to the northeast.
- Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal (Recreation & Fitness)
3634 to the north.
- Llanover Park (Park)
1337 to the southeast.
- Lyn Morgan Furnishings (Home Improvement, Home Decor)
1353 to the southeast.
- Treads & Trails (Mountain Biking Shop, Ski & Snowboard School)
728 to the northeast.
- The I Do Company (Wedding Planning Service)
743 to the northeast.
- Monmouthshire Hog Roasts (Food Stand)
706 to the north.
- Sugar Loaf, Monmouthshire (Landmark & Historical Place)
8765 to the north.