Facilities: rubbish disposal and water point.
|Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Diglis Basin to King's Norton Junction)|
|Mill Street Bridge No 2||1¼ furlongs|
|Sidbury Bridge No 3||2½ furlongs|
|Sidbury Lock No 3||2¾ furlongs|
|The Commandery||3 furlongs|
|Blockhouse Bridge No 4||4 furlongs|
|Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Diglis Junction to Diglis Basin)|
|Diglis Lock No 2||¼ furlongs|
|Diglis Locks Middle Basin||½ furlongs|
|Diglis Bottom Lock No 1||¾ furlongs|
|Diglis Bottom Swing Bridge No 1||¾ furlongs|
|Diglis Junction||1¼ furlongs|
|Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Diglis Basin Marina Arm)|
|Diglis Basin Swing Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Diglis Basin Marina||½ furlongs|
- Blue Lotus Tattoo Studio, Worcester UK (Artistic Services, Tattoo & Piercing, Arts & Entertainment)
1325 yards to the north.
- Worcester Foregate Street railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
1444 yards to the north.
- Costa Coffee St Martins Quarter, Worcester (Coffee Shop, Internet Cafe)
1240 yards to the north.
- The Quay (Wine Bar, Fine Dining Restaurant)
934 yards to the north.
- The Pavilion In The Park (Beer Garden, Restaurant)
1041 yards to the northwest.
- Diglis House Hotel (Food & Restaurant)
347 yards to the north.
- Worcester College of Technology (College & University)
898 yards to the north.
- Worcester Cathedral (Anglican Church)
706 yards to the north.
- Diglis Basin (Apartment & Condo Building, Boating)
170 yards to the south.
- Pf2 Health club (Sports Center, Gym)
101 yards to the south.
- River Severn (River)
378 yards to the north.
- Vue (Movie Theatre)
668 yards to the north.
- Spire South Bank Hospital (Hospital)
467 yards to the southeast.
- Asda Worcester (Big Box Retailer)
1309 yards to the north.
- St. Johns Sports Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1165 yards to the west.
- YMCA (Residence & Other, Hostel)
1626 yards to the northwest.
- Worcester Driving Range. (Golf Course, Driving Range)
1289 yards to the southwest.
- Odeon Cinema (Movie Theatre)
1460 yards to the north.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1269 yards to the north.
- St Johns House Surgery (Family Medicine Practice)
1351 yards to the northwest.
- Chocolate Deli (Dessert Restaurant)
951 yards to the north.
- Wetherspoons (Nightlife)
1203 yards to the north.
- Cookies Tattoos (Tattoo & Piercing)
572 yards to the northeast.
- New Road, Worcester (Sports Venue & Stadium, Highway)
941 yards to the northwest.
- Fit For Free Worcester (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1241 yards to the north.
- "Legends GYM" (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1155 yards to the northwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Diglis Basin
Diglis Basin is a canal basin on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal. It is situated in Diglis in the centre of Worcester, England, near The Commandery (a command post during the English Civil War).
To the north is Tibberton (8.41 miles and 14 locks away) and to the west is Diglis Junction (0.25 miles and 2 locks to the west) where the canal meets the River Severn. It is the first basin (with associated amenities) reached after joining the canal from the River Severn.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or