Facilities: rubbish disposal and water point.
|Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Diglis Basin to King's Norton Junction)|
|Mill Street Bridge No 2||1¼ furlongs|
|Sidbury Bridge No 3||2½ furlongs|
|Sidbury Lock No 3||2¾ furlongs|
|The Commandery||3 furlongs|
|Blockhouse Bridge No 4||4 furlongs|
|Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Diglis Junction to Diglis Basin)|
|Diglis Lock No 2||¼ furlongs|
|Diglis Locks Middle Basin||½ furlongs|
|Diglis Bottom Lock No 1||¾ furlongs|
|Diglis Bottom Swing Bridge No 1||¾ furlongs|
|Diglis Junction||1¼ furlongs|
|Worcester and Birmingham Canal (Diglis Basin Marina Arm)|
|Diglis Basin Swing Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Diglis Basin Marina||½ furlongs|
- Cafe Afloat (Restaurant)
114 yards to the southwest.
- Nando's Worcester (Restaurant)
682 yards to the north.
- The Anchor Inn (Coffee Shop, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
84 yards to the east.
- The King Charles II Pub (Pub, Historical Place)
1119 yards to the north.
- The Pavilion In The Park (Beer Garden, Restaurant)
1035 yards to the northwest.
- The King's Head (Sidbury) (Bar & Grill)
608 yards to the northeast.
- The Commandery - Worcester (Tourist Attraction)
600 yards to the northeast.
- Diglis House Hotel (Food & Restaurant)
349 yards to the north.
- "Legends GYM" (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1155 yards to the northwest.
- Worcester Cathedral (Anglican Church)
738 yards to the north.
- Diglis Basin (Apartment & Condo Building, Boating)
68 yards to the south.
- Pf2 Health club (Sports Center, Gym)
93 yards to the south.
- River Severn (River)
437 yards to the north.
- Diglis Water (Residence & Other)
344 yards to the southwest.
- Worcester Riverside (River)
1289 yards to the northwest.
- Cripplegate Park (Park)
1053 yards to the northwest.
- Worcestershire County Cricket Club (Sports Club, Sports Venue & Stadium)
850 yards to the northwest.
- Vue (Movie Theatre)
688 yards to the north.
- Asda Worcester (Big Box Retailer)
1316 yards to the north.
- Zebra Architects Limited (Architect)
78 yards to the south.
- Spire South Bank Hospital (Hospital)
447 yards to the southeast.
- St Johns Sports Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1135 yards to the west.
- Cookies Tattoos (Tattoo & Piercing)
575 yards to the northeast.
- Zizzi (Italian Restaurant)
767 yards to the north.
- Worcester Lorry Park (Parking)
1345 yards to the northwest.
- Spring Garden Doctors Surgery (Family Doctor)
1064 yards to the north.
- Pitmaston Primary School (School)
1254 yards to the west.
- Subway (Fast Food Restaurant, Sandwich Shop)
1247 yards to the north.
- EAT CLEAN, TRAIN MEAN with Emma (Lifestyle Services)
959 yards to the north.
Wikipedia has a page about Diglis Basin
Diglis Basin is a canal basin on the Worcester and Birmingham Canal. It is situated in Diglis in the centre of Worcester, England, near The Commandery (a command post during the English Civil War).
To the north is Tibberton (8.41 miles and 14 locks away) and to the west is Diglis Junction (0.25 miles and 2 locks to the west) where the canal meets the River Severn. It is the first basin (with associated amenities) reached after joining the canal from the River Severn.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or