River Irk Aqueduct
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2 miles and 4¾ furlongs away); B and Q DIY shops (1 mile and 4½ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 1 mile and 1½ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 7½ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 1½ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (3, nearest is 1 mile and 1¼ furlongs away); Asda supermarkets (1 mile and 1¼ furlongs away)
|Kay Lane Lock No 64||7¼ furlongs|
|Firwood Footbridge||6 furlongs|
|Laurel Avenue Bridge||4½ furlongs|
|Chadderton Pipe Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Chadderton Bridge||2 furlongs|
|River Irk Aqueduct|
|Walkmill Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Walk Mill Lock No 63||¾ furlongs|
|Coney Green Lock No 62||1¾ furlongs|
|Coney Green Accommodation Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Sowcroft Railway Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
- Mills Hill railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
609 yards to the southwest.
- The Radclyffe School (School)
1269 yards to the southeast.
- St Georges Park (Outdoors)
1406 yards to the southwest.
- Leeds Train (Train Station)
495 yards to the west.
- Middleton Technology School (School)
1439 yards to the southwest.
- St Herberts School (Private School)
1616 yards to the southeast.
- Chadderton Cemetery (Cemetery)
1533 yards to the southeast.
- Manchester Victoria Station (Train Station)
932 yards to the southwest.
- Aldi RDC Middleton (Supply & Distribution Services, Food & Grocery)
1312 yards to the north.
- St Matthew's C of E Infant School (School)
728 yards to the east.
- Lancaster Petting Farm (Farm)
413 yards to the southwest.
- Culina Logistics Middleton (Cargo & Freight)
1421 yards to the north.
- Bibby Distribution Stakehill (Cargo & Freight)
1584 yards to the north.
- Hill Top Farm (Farm)
702 yards to the northeast.
- The Lodges (Community & Government)
1165 yards to the west.
- Lancaster Park & Animal Farm (Petting Zoo, Urban Farm)
453 yards to the southwest.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “River Irk Aqueduct”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or