Weston Lock No 6
This is a lock with a rise of 9f3.
|Winsor Bridge No 204||6½ furlongs|
|Locksbrook Road Railway Bridge No 205 (disused)||5½ furlongs|
|Fielding's Road Footbridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Weston Lock Weir Entrance||3 furlongs|
|Brassmill Lane Bridge||1¼ furlongs|
|Weston Lock No 6|
|Weston Lock Weir Exit||½ furlongs|
|Bristol - Bath Cycleway Bridge||4¾ furlongs|
|Bath Marina||6¼ furlongs|
|Newbridge Road Bridge No 208||6¾ furlongs|
|Kelston Park Railway Bridge (disused)||1 mile, 6¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Weston Lock
Weston Lock (grid reference ST725648) is situated on the River Avon, on the western outskirts of Bath, England, in what now forms the Newbridge suburb of Bath.
Weston cut is a man made channel, opened in 1727, for boats to approach and pass through Weston lock, which created an island between the cut and the river weir, which became known as Dutch Island named after the owner of the brass mill established on the river side in the early 18th century.
- St. Michael's Junior School, Bath (Elementary School)
506 to the west.
- Jimmer,s Barbershop. (Barber Shop)
271 to the south.
- Mercy In Action Chelsea Road Charity Shop (Charity Organization, Vintage Store, Book Store)
623 to the northeast.
- First Bath Bus depot (Bus Station)
168 to the east.
- Hurley Beauty Bath (SpasBeautyPersonal Care)
1256 to the east.
- Bath Maternity (Pregnancy & Childbirth Service)
870 to the north.
- Sarah carter slimming world (Medical & Health)
328 to the west.
- St. Michael's Dental Surgery (Dentist, Doctor)
227 to the southwest.
- Twerton Mill Student Accommodation (Lodging)
288 to the southeast.
- First Steps Bath (Day Care)
324 to the west.
- Bath Mill Lodge Retreat (Resort, Lodge)
506 to the west.
- Bryony Miles Personal Training (Personal Trainer, Physical Fitness)
550 to the northeast.
- Twerton Park (Sports & Recreation, Sports Venue & Stadium, Event Venue)
409 to the south.
- Bath Canal Lock (Boating)
78 to the east.
- Weston Lock (Boating)
14 to the north.
- Electric Bear Brewing Co (Brewery)
131 to the northeast.
- The Old Crown,Twerton (Bar, Pub)
470 to the southeast.
- The Dental Implant Clinic (Dentist)
581 to the east.
- Full Moon (Pub)
184 to the south.
- The Bakery at Your M&S Weston Lock, Bath (ShoppingRetail)
553 to the east.
- Brickfields Park Bath (Sports Venue & Stadium)
928 to the southeast.
- Currys PC World (Computers & Electronics)
524 to the east.
- Cardiology Dept - Royal United Hospital (HospitalClinic)
1059 to the north.
- BathBristol Cycle Path (Arts & Entertainment)
391 to the northwest.
- First Western Isle Depot Bath (Professional Service)
314 to the east.
- Hawkins @ Bath Guest House (Hotel)
278 to the northeast.
- Queens Square Bath Boules (Place to EatDrink)
669 to the southeast.
- The Bertinet Bakery (Bakery)
454 to the northwest.
- Longwell Green Bowlplex (Museum, Movie Theater)
610 to the west.
- Bath Hand Car Wash (Car Wash & Detailing)
528 to the northwest.
- The Eye Unit RUH (HospitalClinic)
1054 to the north.
- Stage 2 Studios (Music Production, Arts & Entertainment)
424 to the northwest.
- Bath Two Tunnels (Sports Venue & Stadium, Museum)
774 to the southeast.
- Old Crown Inn (Arts & Entertainment)
424 to the southeast.
- Royal United Hospital Bath-A&E (HospitalClinic)
999 to the northeast.
- BATH R.U.H (HospitalClinic, SpasBeautyPersonal Care)
958 to the north.
- Ruh Neurology (Medical & Health)
1053 to the north.
- The Red Post (Pub, Bar)
1265 to the northwest.
- NICU (HospitalClinic)
880 to the north.
- Bath City football club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
389 to the south.
- Bath Marina and Caravan Park (RV Park, Campground)
864 to the northwest.
- Bath Abbey & Roman Baths (Tourist Attraction, Historical Place, Religious Center)
527 to the north.
- X-Ray Dept. - RUH (HospitalClinic)
1058 to the northeast.
- The Locksbrook Inn (Gastropub, Pub)
246 to the east.
- Desh Indian Cuisine (Indian Restaurant)
626 to the northeast.
- Eveleigh's Cafe (Cafe, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, Caterer)
1495 to the north.