Auckland Bridge No 104
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Ty - Gwynn Bridge No 102||6 furlongs|
|Navigation Bridge No 103||2¼ furlongs|
|Gilwern Aqueduct No 9||1 furlong|
|Aqueduct No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Gilwern Wharf No 8a||¾ furlongs|
|Auckland Bridge No 104|
|Malford Grove Winding Hole||1¾ furlongs|
|Sand Bridge No 105||2 furlongs|
|Ffynnon - yr -Eirin Bridge No 106||4½ furlongs|
|Dan-y-Graig Bridge No 107||7¼ furlongs|
|Dark Bridge No 109||1 mile, 5¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Auckland Bridge”
- Road House Narrowboats (Boat Rental, Lodging)
270 to the east.
- Corn Exchange (Bar)
299 to the northeast.
- The Canal Gilwern (Marina)
241 to the southeast.
- Brecon And Monmouthshire Canal (Outdoors)
1492 to the northwest.
- Beaufort Arms (Bar)
416 to the east.
- Middleton, Rhossili (Country)
297 to the northeast.
- Gilwern Library (Library)
673 to the northeast.
- Maesygwartha (Public Transportation)
757 to the southwest.
- Bromfields, Purveyors Of Quality Meats (Butcher Shop)
335 to the east.
- Gilwern Village Fish Bar (Fast Food Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant)
339 to the east.
- Hannah Mlatem (Barber Shop, Hair Salon)
373 to the east.
- The Vanity Rooms (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon)
358 to the east.