Heol Gerrig Bridge No 92
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a minor road over the canal.
|Twyn-Glas Wharf||6¾ furlongs|
|Twyn-Glas Bridge No 88||6¼ furlongs|
|Barn Bridge No 89||5½ furlongs|
|Morgan's Bridge No 90||3 furlongs|
|Wooden Bridge No 91||2 furlongs|
|Heol Gerrig Bridge No 92|
|Llanellen Farm Bridge No 93||2¾ furlongs|
|Aqueduct No 13||4 furlongs|
|Castle Lower Bridge No 94||6 furlongs|
|Castle Upper Bridge No 95||7½ furlongs|
|Incline Bridge No 95a||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
- Crystal Bags Boutique (Clothing Store)
410 yards to the east.
- Monmouthshire Golf Club (Golf Course)
1538 yards to the north.
- Middle Ninfa Farm (Travel & Transportation)
1404 yards to the northwest.
- Lodge B Builder (Contractor, Local Service)
545 yards to the east.
- Abbergavenny (Business Service, Local Service)
1619 yards to the north.
- Llanellen Post Office (Post Office)
915 yards to the east.
- Websites Without Worry (Local Service, Web Designer, Local Business)
645 yards to the east.
- Treads & Trails (Mountain Biking Shop, Ski & Snowboard School)
772 yards to the east.
- Monmouthshire Hog Roasts (Food Stand)
102 yards to the northeast.
- The I Do Company (Wedding Planning Service)
654 yards to the east.