Brynich Bridge No 164
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Brynich Aqueduct (south end) No 2||6 furlongs|
|Brynich Aqueduct (north end)||5½ furlongs|
|Cefn Brynich Bridge No 163||4½ furlongs|
|Brynich Lock No 69||4½ furlongs|
|Cefn Brynich Aqueduct No 1||½ furlongs|
|Brynich Bridge No 164|
|Brecon Flyover Bridge No 164a||1½ furlongs|
|Watton Road Bridge No 165||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Gasworks Lane Road Bridge No 166||1 mile, 3½ furlongs|
|Dadfords Bridge No 167||1 mile, 4 furlongs|
|Theatre Basin||1 mile, 4¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Brynich Bridge”
- Barn at Brynich (Arts & Entertainment)
286 to the northeast.
- The Play Barn at Brynich (Recreation Center, Arts & Entertainment)
293 to the north.
- Brecon Beacons Caravan Club Site (Campground, Hotel, Outdoor Recreation)
157 to the north.
- Infantry Battle School Brecon (School)
666 to the northwest.
- Brynich Caravan Club Site (RV Park)
167 to the north.
- Brynich Holiday Cottages (Hotel)
301 to the northeast.
- Brecon Canal (Historical Place)
2303 to the west.
- David Sinnett Driving School (Driving School, School)
1321 to the west.
- Groesffordd (City, Fast Food Restaurant)
675 to the northeast.
- Three Horseshoes Groesffordd (Bar, Restaurant)
721 to the northeast.