Kelston Lock No 5
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (5434 away)
This is a lock with a rise of 3f1.
|Bath Marina||2 miles, 3¼ furlongs|
|Newbridge Road Bridge No 208||2 miles, 3 furlongs|
|Kelston Park Railway Bridge (disused)||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|Saltford Marina||1 furlong|
|Kelston Lock Weir Entrance||¼ furlongs|
|Kelston Lock No 5|
|The Shallows Railway Bridge No 210||2½ furlongs|
|Saltford Lock Weir Entrance||6¾ furlongs|
|Saltford Lock No 4||7 furlongs|
|Swineford Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 4¾ furlongs|
|Swineford Lock No 3||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Foreversamaloeandinspire (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
534 to the northwest.
- Jekyll Photography (Photographer, Photographic Services & Equipment)
983 to the northwest.
- Saltford Dental Practice (Dentist)
651 to the west.
- Bath Rolls Royce (Limo Service)
212 to the northwest.
- The Riverside Inn (Pub, Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
61 to the south.
- Task Managr (Web Development, Web Design)
1080 to the west.
- Avon County Rowing Club (Boat Rental)
162 to the southwest.
- Riverside Pub (Bar)
63 to the south.
- Saltford Rowing Centre (Outdoor Recreation)
280 to the southeast.
- Hearsey House Clearance (Mover)
1348 to the west.
- Shutterbugs Photography Experiences (Photographer, Active Life)
1141 to the west.
- Shallows Saltford (Boating)
302 to the northwest.
- The Jolly Sailor (Pub)
1094 to the north.
- Saltford Golf Club (Golf Course)
784 to the southwest.
- Eveleighs Estate Agents (Real Estate Service)
1212 to the west.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to River Avon Junction, then on the Kennet and Avon Canal (Main Line) to Bradford and Frome Road Wharves
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Kelston Lock
Kelston Lock (grid reference ST689669) is situated on the River Avon, between the villages of Kelston and Saltford, between Bristol and Bath, England.
Above and below the lock and weir are permanent moorings. The Riverside Inn and Saltford Marina are also close by.