Kelston Lock No 5
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (5434 away)
This is a lock with a rise of 3f1.
|Bath Marina||2 miles, 3¼ furlongs|
|Newbridge Road Bridge No 208||2 miles, 3 furlongs|
|Kelston Park Railway Bridge (disused)||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|Saltford Marina||1 furlong|
|Kelston Lock Weir Entrance||¼ furlongs|
|Kelston Lock No 5|
|The Shallows Railway Bridge No 210||2½ furlongs|
|Saltford Lock Weir Entrance||6¾ furlongs|
|Saltford Lock No 4||7 furlongs|
|Swineford Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 4¾ furlongs|
|Swineford Lock No 3||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Segway Bath (Entertainment Service, Outdoor Recreation, National Park)
690 to the south.
- Bird in Hand (Restaurant)
545 to the north.
- Golden Moments Indian Restaurant (Restaurant)
526 to the west.
- The Riverside Inn (Restaurant, Pub, Bed and Breakfast)
61 to the south.
- The Crown (Bar & Grill, Beer Garden, Pub)
503 to the west.
- Riverside Pub (Restaurant)
63 to the south.
- Avon County Rowing Club (Sports Club)
162 to the southwest.
- The Bird in Hand Saltford (Bar)
546 to the north.
- Saltford Rowing Centre (Outdoor Recreation)
280 to the southeast.
- Shallows Saltford (Boating)
302 to the northwest.
- Saltford Picnic Area by the River Avon (Outdoors)
354 to the northwest.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to River Avon Junction, then on the Kennet and Avon Canal (Main Line) to Bradford and Frome Road Wharves
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Kelston Lock
Kelston Lock (grid reference ST689669) is situated on the River Avon, between the villages of Kelston and Saltford, between Bristol and Bath, England.
Above and below the lock and weir are permanent moorings. The Riverside Inn and Saltford Marina are also close by.