Old Hall Bridge No 167
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Stainton Crossing Bridge No 172||1 mile, 3½ furlongs|
|Stainton Aqueduct No 171||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Stainton Bridge End Bridge No 170||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Field End Bridge No 169||7½ furlongs|
|Mattisons Bridge No 168||2¼ furlongs|
|Old Hall Bridge No 167|
|Crooklands Bridge No 166||2¾ furlongs|
|Crooklands Aqueduct No 165||4 furlongs|
|Skippy Aqueduct No 164a||5¼ furlongs|
|Millness Bridge No 164||6 furlongs|
|Millness (motorway) Culvert No 163a||6½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield Travel to Tewitfield, then on the Lancaster Canal (Main Line) to Hest Bank Bridge No 118
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield Travel to Tewitfield, then on the Lancaster Canal (Main Line) to Hest Bank Bridge No 118
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Old Hall Bridge”
- Country Fest, Crooklands, Cumbria (Event)
260 to the southwest.
- Westmorland Showground (Event Venue)
258 to the southwest.
- Crooklands Bar and Restaurant (Restaurant)
554 to the east.
- Waters Edge Caravan Site (RV Park)
670 to the east.
- Preston Patrick Memorial Hall (Community & Government)
1021 to the southeast.
- Woodlands Nurseries (Garden Center)
827 to the southwest.
- Restaurant at Crooklands Hotel (Restaurant)
579 to the east.
- Little Bakery (Bakery)
1365 to the northeast.
- Westmorland County Agricultural Show & Society (Agricultural Service)
399 to the southwest.
- Crooklands Hotel (Place to EatDrink)
575 to the east.
- Cumbriavag Show & Shine Festival (Arts & Entertainment)
237 to the south.
- Crooklands (City)
688 to the southeast.