|Coventry Canal (Detached Portion)|
|Fulfen Wood Aqueduct||2½ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Visitor Moorings||1¼ furlongs|
|Plough Bridge No 83||½ furlongs|
|The Plough PH (Huddlesford)||½ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Railway Bridge No 82b||¼ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Foot Bridge||a few yards|
|Bowmans Bridge No 82||1¼ furlongs|
|Cheadles Bridge No 81||3½ furlongs|
|Burton Road Bridge No 80||6½ furlongs|
|Whittington Bridge No 79||7¼ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Lichfield Canal (Under Restoration))|
|LCC Sliding Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Watery Lane Bridge (Huddlesford)||2¼ furlongs|
|Cappers Lane Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Lock 30||4¼ furlongs|
|Darnford Lift Bridge||5½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Huddlesford Junction
Huddlesford Junction (grid reference SK150095) is a canal junction at the original north-eastern limit of the Wyrley and Essington Canal where it met the Coventry Canal, near Lichfield, in Staffordshire, England.
- Dgs Hygiene Lichfield (Home Cleaning, Cleaning Service, Janitorial Service)
1329 to the west.
- Tippers (Construction Service & Supply)
1313 to the west.
- Lichfield Angling Centre (Fishing, Hunting and Fishing)
1343 to the west.
- Lichfield Cruising Club (Boating)
61 to the south.
- Kings Orchard Marina (Marina)
959 to the north.
- Huddlesford (Arts & Entertainment)
269 to the east.
- Whittington Village Hall (Movie Theater, Museum)
1472 to the southeast.
- Huddlesford Junction (Boating)
4 to the southwest.