|Coventry Canal (Detached Portion)|
|Fulfen Wood Aqueduct||2½ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Visitor Moorings||1¼ furlongs|
|Plough Bridge No 83||½ furlongs|
|The Plough PH (Huddlesford)||½ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Railway Bridge No 82b||¼ furlongs|
|Huddlesford Foot Bridge||a few yards|
|Bowmans Bridge No 82||1¼ furlongs|
|Cheadles Bridge No 81||3½ furlongs|
|Burton Road Bridge No 80||6½ furlongs|
|Whittington Bridge No 79||7¼ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Lichfield Canal (Under Restoration))|
|LCC Sliding Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Watery Lane Bridge (Huddlesford)||2¼ furlongs|
|Cappers Lane Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Lock 30||4¼ furlongs|
|Darnford Lift Bridge||5½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Huddlesford Junction
Huddlesford Junction (grid reference SK150095) is a canal junction at the original north-eastern limit of the Wyrley and Essington Canal where it met the Coventry Canal, near Lichfield, in Staffordshire, England.
- Lichfield Angling Centre (Fishing, Hunting and Fishing)
1343 to the west.
- Tippers (Equipment Service & Supply, Construction Service & Supply)
1329 to the west.
- The Bell Inn (Pub)
1486 to the southeast.
- RW-Developments (Automotive Customizing)
1389 to the west.
- Lichfield Friary Lawn Tennis Club (Sports Club, Tennis)
1471 to the southwest.
- Coventry Canal, Huddlesford (Lodging)
113 to the north.
- Kings Orchard Marina (Sports & Recreation, Marina, Travel & Transportation)
908 to the north.
- Lichfield Cruising Club (Boating)
61 to the south.
- Totaloption (Repair Service)
1329 to the west.
- Opelise (Automotive Parts & Accessories)
1322 to the west.
- Fencol Hydraulic Fittings (Engineering Service)
1416 to the west.
- Care Necessities (Disabled Persons Services)
1340 to the west.
- Broughton Astley Golf & Leisure Limited (Sports & Recreation)
1348 to the southwest.
- Catton Park, Derbyshire (Park)
1082 to the northwest.
- Sunnydale - Permaculture Smallholding (Environmental Conservation, Farm)
1314 to the southeast.
- Le Salon Bliss (SpasBeautyPersonal Care)
1127 to the west.
- Whittington on the Coventry Canal (Outdoors, Shopping & Retail, Arts & Entertainment)
1132 to the southeast.
- St Giles Church (Religious Center)
1319 to the southeast.