Ferry Landings Arm
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (1 mile and ½ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 3¾ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (4¼ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (3½ furlongs away); Sainsbury's supermarkets (7½ furlongs away)
|Bristol - Bush Corner||7¼ furlongs|
|Wapping Road Bridge||7 furlongs|
|City Ferry Landing Arm||6½ furlongs|
|Bristol - Lloyd's Amphitheatre||6¼ furlongs|
|Pooles Wharf Arm||¼ furlongs|
|Ferry Landings Arm|
|Merchants Road Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Brunel Way Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Cumberland Basin Entrance Lock No 2||2¾ furlongs|
|Clifton Suspension Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Horseshoe Bend||2 miles, 5 furlongs|
- Brunel's ss Great Britain (Event Venue, Landmark, Museum)
678 yards to the east.
- Clifton Suspension Bridge (Landmark, Tourist Attraction, Bridge)
1133 yards to the northwest.
- Bristol Aquarium (Zoo & Aquarium)
1346 yards to the east.
- Brandon Hill (Park)
977 yards to the northeast.
- Java Bristol (Night Club)
1283 yards to the northeast.
- Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery (Art Gallery, History Museum)
1299 yards to the northeast.
- Underfall Boatyard (Boating, Historical Place)
205 yards to the southwest.
- Za Za Bazaar (Restaurant)
1416 yards to the east.
- The Cuban Bristol (Tapas Bar & Restaurant)
1131 yards to the east.
- Caffe Sazz (Turkish Restaurant, Nightlife)
922 yards to the southeast.
- The Grain Barge (Pub, Food & Restaurant, Arts & Entertainment)
359 yards to the northeast.
- At-Bristol (Museum)
1395 yards to the east.
- Ashton Gate Stadium Bristol (Event Planning)
1015 yards to the south.
- The Avon Gorge (Tours & Sightseeing, Tourist Attraction)
948 yards to the northwest.
- Ashton Gate Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium)
994 yards to the south.
- University of Bristol (College & University)
1567 yards to the northeast.
- The Cottage Inn, Baltic Wharf (Bar, Pub, Restaurant)
142 yards to the south.
- Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol (Landmark)
1266 yards to the southwest.
- BS3 (Other)
711 yards to the south.
- Greville Smyth Park (Sports & Recreation, Park, Shopping & Retail)
755 yards to the southwest.
- Bsb - The Waterside (Bar, Pub, Outdoors)
1399 yards to the east.
- Bristol Marina (Outdoor Recreation)
373 yards to the east.
- Aardman (Movie & Television Studio)
657 yards to the east.
- Pump House, Bristol (Food & Restaurant)
106 yards to the northwest.
- Cabot Tower, Bristol (Tourist Attraction, Historical Place)
1035 yards to the northeast.
- Wills Memorial Building (College & University)
1354 yards to the northeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Ferry Landings Arm”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or