Hammerton Hall Bridge No 111
Hammerton Hall Lane
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (5 furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and ½ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and ½ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and ¼ furlongs away); Asda supermarkets (1 mile and ¾ furlongs away)
|Lune Aqueduct (North end)||6½ furlongs|
|Halton Road Winding Hole||6 furlongs|
|Halton Road Bridge No 108||6 furlongs|
|Beaumont Hall Bridge No 109||3¾ furlongs|
|Beaumont Turnpike Bridge No 110||2¼ furlongs|
|Hammerton Hall Bridge No 111|
|Folly Bridge No 112||3 furlongs|
|Williamsland Bridge No 113||5 furlongs|
|Belmont Bridge No 114||5¾ furlongs|
|Bland Lane Bridge No 115||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Rakes Head Bridge No 116||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus On this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus
Nearest place to turn
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Hammerton Hall Bridge”
- CancerCare North Lancashire and South Lakeland (Charity Organization, Medical & Health)
254 to the east.
- Skerton Community Centre (Community Center)
580 to the southeast.
- Lancaster Canal (Boating)
517 to the east.
- Legends UK (Arts & Entertainment)
422 to the east.
- Onfire Media (Web Design, Computer Service)
161 to the southeast.
- St Joseph's Church (Catholic Church)
580 to the southeast.
- Babar Elephant (Indian Restaurant)
1371 to the southwest.
- Vale of Lune Rugby Club (Sports Club, Arts & Entertainment)
872 to the southwest.
- Hammerton Hall Lane, Lancaster (Neighborhood, Neighborhood)
121 to the northeast.
- Melbourne Club Slyne Road (Social Club)
626 to the southeast.
- Ryelands Primary School (Elementary School)
875 to the south.
- Cake Corner (Bakery, Fast Food Restaurant, Dessert Place)
618 to the east.
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School (Elementary School)
960 to the southeast.
- Owen road Surgery (Family Medicine Practice)
898 to the southeast.
- Sandcastles Water Park Blackpool (Museum)
370 to the south.
- Foxy Design (Web Design, Graphic Design, Event)
508 to the south.
- Lancaster & Morecambe College (College & University, Adult Education, Middle School)
1365 to the west.
- St John's Hospice Lancaster (Charity Organization, Clinic)
339 to the east.
- Pro Mobile DJ's (Entertainer, Dance Club)
427 to the south.