This is a pinch point. The normal maximum dimensions for a boat on this waterway are 70 feet and 7 inches long, 7 feet and 4 inches wide, 7 feet and 3 inches high and 4 feet and 7 inches deep, but to pass through here the maximum dimensions are 7 feet and 3 inches high.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (4 miles and 1 furlong away)
|Wiggins Hill Bridge||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
|Site of Minworth Arm||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Minworth Green Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Old Kingsbury Road Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Dickens Bridge||1 furlong|
|Minworth Bottom Lock No 27||¼ furlongs|
|New Kingbury Road Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Lemark Footbridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Taylors Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Minworth Railway Bridge||2 furlongs|
- ELEY (Sports & Recreation)
411 yards to the west.
- Martyn Ford's Beta Bodz Gym (Gym, Personal Trainer)
813 yards to the east.
- THE BOAT INN (Pub, Beer Garden)
360 yards to the east.
- Asda Minworth (Big Box Retailer)
478 yards to the northwest.
- Cadburys (Tourist Attraction)
363 yards to the southeast.
- Plantsbrook Local Nature Reserve (Outdoors)
1511 yards to the west.
- Severn Trent Water Minworth (Bridge, Professional Services)
782 yards to the southeast.
- Webasto Roof Systems (Roofer)
1215 yards to the east.
- Fuzzy Eds Hare and Hounds (Bar)
705 yards to the east.
- Homebase (Hardware Store)
682 yards to the northwest.
- Volvo Construction Equipment (Home Improvement)
922 yards to the west.
- Hare and Hound (Bar)
706 yards to the east.
- Minworth Sewage Treatment Works, Generating Station (Train Station)
1288 yards to the east.
- Arc Car Wash (Car Wash & Detailing)
344 yards to the north.
- Castle Vale Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1570 yards to the south.
- Minworth Lodge and Social Club (Night Club)
838 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Caters Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or