This is a pinch point. The normal maximum dimensions for a boat on this waterway are 70 feet and 7 inches long, 7 feet and 4 inches wide, 7 feet and 3 inches high and 4 feet and 7 inches deep, but to pass through here the maximum dimensions are 7 feet and 3 inches high.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (6626 away)
|Hare & Hounds PH||4¼ furlongs|
|Minworth Green Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Old Kingsbury Road Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|The Boat Inn (Minworth)||1¾ furlongs|
|Dickens Bridge||1 furlong|
|Minworth Bottom Lock No 27||a few yards|
|New Kingbury Road Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Lemark Footbridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Taylors Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Minworth Railway Bridge||2 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Farmer's Bridge Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Farmer's Bridge Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Farmer's Bridge Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Farmer's Bridge Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Newhall Branch) to Deep Cuttings Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) to Smethwick Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Old Main Line) to Engine Arm Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Engine Arm) to Handsworth Wharf Winding Hole Travel to Salford Junction North, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Tame Valley Canal) to Tame Valley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Walsall Canal) to Lower Ocker Hill Branch Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Caters Bridge”
- Premier Paper Group (Office Supplies)
605 to the southeast.
- ELEY (Sports & Recreation)
376 to the west.
- Butties Cafe (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
541 to the west.
- BRUM DESIGN (Graphic Design, Web Design)
289 to the northeast.
- Birmingham and Fazeley Canal (Boating)
1436 to the southwest.
- The Boat Inn (Beer Garden, Pub)
325 to the east.
- Hare and Hounds Minworth (Pub, Bar & Grill)
473 to the east.
- Martyn Ford's Beta Bodz Gym (Gym, Personal Trainer)
750 to the east.
- Fuzzy Ed's Funhouse Minworth Birmingham (Arts & Entertainment, Playground, Just For Fun)
473 to the east.
- Cookes Storage Service (Storage, Mover, Storage Service)
1111 to the west.
- Cadburys Distribution Center ,minworth (Cargo & Freight Company)
331 to the southeast.
- Minworth (Public Places & Attractions)
445 to the northwest.
- Box.co.uk (Computers & Electronics)
783 to the west.
- Kuehne Nagel (Cargo & Freight Company)
349 to the south.
- Minworth Lodge and Social Club (Arts & Entertainment)
739 to the east.
- Mondelez-Cadbury Minworth (Warehouse)
297 to the southeast.
- Midpoint Park (Commercial & Industrial)
912 to the southeast.
- Hare and Hound (Pub)
649 to the east.
- Fuzzy Eds Hare and Hounds (Place to EatDrink)
644 to the east.
- Ash End Farm and playbarn (Farm)
649 to the east.
- Jaguar Land Rover DHL Depot (Automotive Storage)
1312 to the southeast.
- apj precision and performance ltd (Other)
1283 to the east.
- The Longley Sports Bar (Sports Bar)
462 to the east.
- Dhl Midpoint (Cargo & Freight Company, Supply & Distribution Service, Automotive Parts & Accessories)
1346 to the southeast.
- Asda Minworth (Shopping Mall)
443 to the northwest.
- Tpn Hub, Minworth (Travel & Transportation)
1078 to the southeast.
- Addictive Fitness (Gym)
859 to the south.
- City Serve (School)
1392 to the southwest.
- BR MotorSport (Automotive)
508 to the west.
- Kamikaze-Racing uk (Race Cars, Automotive Repair)
489 to the west.