This is a pinch point. The normal maximum dimensions for a boat on this waterway are 70 feet and 7 inches long, 7 feet and 4 inches wide, 7 feet and 3 inches high and 4 feet and 7 inches deep, but to pass through here the maximum dimensions are 7 feet and 3 inches high.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (4 miles and 1 furlong away)
|Wiggins Hill Bridge||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
|Site of Minworth Arm||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Minworth Green Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Old Kingsbury Road Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Dickens Bridge||1 furlong|
|Minworth Bottom Lock No 27||¼ furlongs|
|New Kingbury Road Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Lemark Footbridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Taylors Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Minworth Railway Bridge||2 furlongs|
- ELEY (Sports & Recreation)
411 yards to the west.
- Brum Design (Web Development, Web Design, Graphic Design)
947 yards to the northeast.
- Martyn Ford's Beta Bodz Gym (Gym, Personal Trainer)
806 yards to the east.
- Asda Minworth (Big Box Retailer)
482 yards to the northwest.
- Webasto Roof Systems (Roofer)
1228 yards to the east.
- Smart Platforms (Rental Company)
282 yards to the west.
- The Boat Inn, Minworth (Beer Garden)
343 yards to the east.
- Magnet (Kitchen Construction)
221 yards to the north.
- Parker Paradise (Residence & Other)
594 yards to the northwest.
- Castle Vale Skills Centre (Public Utility)
1088 yards to the southwest.
- Homebase (Hardware Store)
686 yards to the northwest.
- Volvo Construction Equipment (Home Improvement)
927 yards to the west.
- Minworth Sewage Treatment Works, Generating Station (Train Station)
1395 yards to the east.
- Mondelez-Cadbury Minworth (Warehouse)
318 yards to the southeast.
- Arc Car Wash (Car Wash & Detailing)
349 yards to the north.
- Cadburys Distribution Center ,minworth (Cargo & Freight)
364 yards to the southeast.
- Minworth Junior & Infant School (School)
668 yards to the east.
- Danse Vivante Castle Vale (Fitness Center)
928 yards to the south.
- Castle Vale Dialysis Unit (Medical & Health)
966 yards to the west.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Caters Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or