Dusty Miller PH
Copyright: Peter Stockdale
Taken: 29 February 2012
The swing bridge narrows are just visible camera left and the small aqueduct camera right. Not much remains of the mill and the pub building has definite "built on the site of" status.
The place is a pub.
|Church Bridge No 23||1 mile, 7¾ furlongs|
|Thomasons Bridge Winding Hole||7½ furlongs|
|Thomasons Bridge No 22||6½ furlongs|
|Wrenbury Frith Lift Bridge No 21||3½ furlongs|
|Wrenbury Aqueduct||a few yards|
|Dusty Miller PH|
|Wrenbury Lift Bridge No 20||a few yards|
|Cotton Arms PH||¼ furlongs|
|Wrenbury Boatyard||¼ furlongs|
|Wrenbury Church Lift Bridge No 19||2½ furlongs|
|Starkey's Bridge No 18||3¾ furlongs|
- Hawk House Crafts (Shopping & Retail)
685 yards to the southeast.
- Heald Country House Unique Boutique Retreats (Home)
1619 yards to the southeast.
- Uve Been Framed / Urban Foto Font (Photographer, Just For Fun, Wedding Planning)
979 yards to the southeast.
- Wrenbury Hall Cheshire Exclusive Wedding Venue (Wedding Planning)
1269 yards to the east.
- Sky's The Limit Fitness (Physical Fitness)
986 yards to the northwest.
- Cotton Arms (Pub, Restaurant, Campground)
119 yards to the southeast.
- Wrenbury Village (Neighborhood)
1367 yards to the southeast.
- Wingate Centre (Sports Instruction)
1082 yards to the northeast.
- Pimpin Parlour (Home)
1093 yards to the southeast.
- Wrenbury Train Station (Train Station)
1627 yards to the southeast.
- Wrenbury Hall , Nantwich (Event)
1210 yards to the northeast.
- Hiltons Mobile Sharpening Services (Other)
1311 yards to the southeast.
- Becky By Design Wedding Stationery (Wedding Planning)
1451 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Dusty Miller PH”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or