Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)
|Maryhill Top Lock No 21||1¾ furlongs|
|Maryhill Lock No 22||1¼ furlongs|
|Maryhill Lock No 23||1 furlong|
|Maryhill Lock No 24||¾ furlongs|
|Maryhill Bottom Lock No 25||½ furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (west end)||½ furlongs|
|Cleveden Road Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Gas Board Aqueduct No 17||2¾ furlongs|
|Stobcross Rail Aqueduct||4¾ furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 26||5¾ furlongs|
- Maryhill Burgh Halls (Community Organization, Cafe, Event Venue)
710 yards to the east.
- Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital (Hospital, Women's Health, Plastic Surgery)
967 yards to the south.
- Gartnavel General Hospital (Landmark, Hospital)
1406 yards to the southwest.
- The Maryhill HUB (Community Center)
704 yards to the southeast.
- Anniesland College (College & University)
1464 yards to the southwest.
- One Devonshire Gardens (Restaurant)
1535 yards to the south.
- Hillhead Sports Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1367 yards to the south.
- Jumping Jacks Outreach (Religious Organization)
358 yards to the northeast.
- My Wee Hoose (Home)
619 yards to the northeast.
- Dawsholm Park (Park)
886 yards to the northwest.
- Asda Maryhill (Big Box Retailer)
1106 yards to the northeast.
- Sandbank Street Orange Halls (Social Club)
629 yards to the east.
- Maryhill Bowling Club (Sports & Recreation, Bowling Alley)
622 yards to the north.
- Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre (Medical Center, Hospital)
1527 yards to the southwest.
- The Childrens Wood (Park)
1610 yards to the southeast.
- Mcdonalds Maryhill (Fast Food Restaurant)
1287 yards to the southeast.
- Maryhill Parish Church (Church)
629 yards to the north.
- Maryhill Glasgow Club Gym (Gym)
709 yards to the east.
- Gartnavel Ward 6C (Clinic)
1379 yards to the southwest.
- Maryhill FC Social Club (Social Club)
855 yards to the east.
- Frampton's Nightclub (Night Club, Bar)
1235 yards to the southeast.
- The Audio Lounge (Music Store, Music Production, Music Lessons & Instruction)
1066 yards to the east.
- Buff N Bronze (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1175 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Kelvin Aqueduct
The Kelvin Aqueduct is an aqueduct in Glasgow, Scotland, which carries the Forth and Clyde Canal over the River Kelvin. It is 400 feet (120 m) long and 70 feet (21 m) high, and when opened in 1790 was Britain's largest. It is protected as a category A listed building.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or