Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)
|Maryhill Top Lock No 21||1¾ furlongs|
|Maryhill Lock No 22||1¼ furlongs|
|Maryhill Lock No 23||1 furlong|
|Maryhill Lock No 24||¾ furlongs|
|Maryhill Bottom Lock No 25||½ furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (west end)||½ furlongs|
|Cleveden Road Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Gas Board Aqueduct No 17||2¾ furlongs|
|Stobcross Rail Aqueduct||4¾ furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 26||5¾ furlongs|
- Maryhill Burgh Halls (Community Organization, Cafe, Event Venue)
710 yards to the east.
- Maryhill railway station (Train Station)
582 yards to the north.
- Salon 1873 (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon)
399 yards to the northeast.
- Buff N Bronze (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1175 yards to the northeast.
- About Hair & Beauty (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1018 yards to the west.
- Glasgow Rangers (Night Club)
217 yards to the northwest.
- Gartnavel General Hospital (Landmark, Hospital)
1402 yards to the southwest.
- The Italian Bistro (Restaurant)
1157 yards to the southwest.
- Cleveden Secondary School (Organization, High School)
759 yards to the south.
- Anniesland College (College & University)
1474 yards to the southwest.
- Killermont Motor Company (Car Dealership)
798 yards to the north.
- Jumping Jacks Outreach (Religious Organization)
358 yards to the northeast.
- St Gregory's Church (Religious Organization)
523 yards to the southeast.
- Glasgow club Maryhill (Fitness Center)
673 yards to the east.
- Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre (Medical Center, Hospital)
1527 yards to the southwest.
- Maryhill Health Centre (Health Clinic, Family Doctor, Drugstore)
931 yards to the east.
- Kelvin Smile Centre (Dentist)
499 yards to the north.
- Tesco Maryhill (Food & Grocery)
1211 yards to the southeast.
- Dawsholm Recycling Centre (Recycling & Waste Management)
818 yards to the northwest.
- Sandbank Street Orange Halls (Social Club)
629 yards to the east.
- Esquire House (Bar, Pub)
1486 yards to the west.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1289 yards to the southeast.
- Gartnavel Ward 6C (Clinic)
1379 yards to the southwest.
- Queen Margaret Residence (Campus Building)
1014 yards to the south.
- Maryhill Parish Church (Church)
624 yards to the north.
- Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital (Hospital, Women's Health, Plastic Surgery)
967 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Kelvin Aqueduct
The Kelvin Aqueduct is an aqueduct in Glasgow, Scotland, which carries the Forth and Clyde Canal over the River Kelvin. It is 400 feet (120 m) long and 70 feet (21 m) high, and when opened in 1790 was Britain's largest. It is protected as a category A listed building.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or