Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)
|Maryhill Top Lock No 21||1¾ furlongs|
|Maryhill Lock No 22||1¼ furlongs|
|Maryhill Lock No 23||1 furlong|
|Maryhill Lock No 24||¾ furlongs|
|Maryhill Bottom Lock No 25||½ furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (west end)||½ furlongs|
|Cleveden Road Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Gas Board Aqueduct No 17||2¾ furlongs|
|Stobcross Rail Aqueduct||4¾ furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 26||5¾ furlongs|
- Jumping Jacks Outreach (Religious Organization)
358 yards to the northeast.
- St Gregory's Church (Religious Organization)
553 yards to the southeast.
- Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital (Hospital, Women's Health, Plastic Surgery)
967 yards to the south.
- Ledgowan Tenants Hall (Community Center)
750 yards to the northeast.
- Gartnavel General Hospital (Landmark, Hospital)
1402 yards to the southwest.
- Killermont Polo Club (Indian Restaurant)
773 yards to the north.
- The Italian Bistro (Restaurant)
1157 yards to the southwest.
- Cleveden Secondary School (Organization, High School)
759 yards to the south.
- Maryhill Burgh Halls (Community Organization, Cafe, Event Venue)
710 yards to the east.
- Glasgow club Maryhill (Fitness Center)
673 yards to the east.
- Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre (Medical Center, Hospital)
1527 yards to the southwest.
- Hotel Du Vin & Bistro (Food & Restaurant, Hotel, Bar)
1262 yards to the south.
- The Wyndford (Community & Government, Just For Fun)
807 yards to the southeast.
- Sandbank Street Orange Halls (Social Club)
629 yards to the east.
- Maryhill Health Centre (Health Clinic, Family Doctor, Drugstore)
931 yards to the east.
- Kelvin Smile Centre (Dentist)
499 yards to the north.
- Maryhill Parish Church (Church)
616 yards to the north.
- Asda Maryhill (Big Box Retailer)
1106 yards to the northeast.
- Tesco Maryhill (Food & Grocery)
1211 yards to the southeast.
- Gartnavel Hospital Eye Clinic (Hospital)
1441 yards to the southwest.
- Simply Fish (Seafood Restaurant)
658 yards to the southwest.
- Cheeky Charlie's (Recreation Center, Playground)
1140 yards to the northeast.
- Maryhill Bowling Club (Sports & Recreation, Bowling Alley)
622 yards to the north.
- Maryhill FC Social Club (Social Club)
855 yards to the east.
- Dawsholm Park (Park)
880 yards to the northwest.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1289 yards to the southeast.
- Frampton's Nightclub (Night Club, Bar)
1233 yards to the southeast.
- Salon 1873 (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon)
401 yards to the northeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Kelvin Aqueduct
The Kelvin Aqueduct is an aqueduct in Glasgow, Scotland, which carries the Forth and Clyde Canal over the River Kelvin. It is 400 feet (120 m) long and 70 feet (21 m) high, and when opened in 1790 was Britain's largest. It is protected as a category A listed building.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above