Bath Top Lock No 13
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
This is a lock with a rise of 9f0.
|Cleveland House Tunnel (south end)||3¼ furlongs|
|Cleveland House Tunnel Footbridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Sydney Wharf Winding Hole||2¼ furlongs|
|Sydney Wharf||2 furlongs|
|Sydney Wharf Bridge No 188||1¾ furlongs|
|Bath Top Lock No 13|
|Pulteney Lock Arm||a few yards|
|Pulteney Lock No 12||¼ furlongs|
|Pulteney Gardens Winding Hole||½ furlongs|
|Abbey View Lock No 11||¾ furlongs|
|Horseshoe Walk Bridge No 190||1 furlong|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Northcroft Lane Arm
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Northcroft Lane Arm On this waterway in the direction of Northcroft Lane Arm
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Bath Top Lock”
- The Roman Baths (Museum, Historical Place)
748 to the west.
- Fashion Museum Bath (Museum)
1173 to the northwest.
- Opa Bath (Greek Restaurant)
453 to the west.
- Sotto Sotto (Italian Restaurant)
544 to the west.
- Grillstock BBQ Smokehouse Bath (Barbecue Restaurant)
640 to the southwest.
- Thermae Bath Spa (Day Spa)
832 to the west.
- Bath Assembly Rooms (Art Museum)
1145 to the northwest.
- Prior Park Landscape Garden (State Park)
1458 to the south.
- Circus (Bath) (Architect)
1240 to the northwest.
- Sally Lunn's Historic Eating House & Museum. BATH. UK (Tea Room, Travel & Transportation)
651 to the west.
- Bath Cricket Club Ground (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
319 to the west.
- Bath Christmas Market (Market)
762 to the west.
- Bath Spa Town (Locality)
656 to the west.
- Bath Skyline Walk. National Trust (Arts & Entertainment)
477 to the east.
- Southgate Shopping Centre, Bath (Shopping Mall)
95 to the north.
- Bath Rugby Club (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
512 to the northwest.
- Second Bridge Nightclub (Dance & Night Club)
582 to the west.
- No. 15 Great Pulteney (Bed and Breakfast, Hotel)
637 to the northwest.
- Bathwick Hill National Trust Land (Automotive Repair Shop)
196 to the east.
- Thaikhun (Restaurant)
699 to the west.
- Therme Bath and Spa (Day Spa)
862 to the west.
- Turtle Bay Bath (Caribbean Restaurant)
752 to the northwest.
- River Avon, Bath (River)
652 to the northwest.
- Sydney Gardens (Landmark & Historical Place)
720 to the north.
- Bath Spa railway station (Train Station)
578 to the southwest.
- St John's Church, Bath (Catholic Church)
454 to the west.
- Bill's, Bath (Diner)
744 to the west.
- Miller & Carter Bath (Steakhouse)
1046 to the northwest.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen Bath (Burger Restaurant)
643 to the west.
- All Bar One (Bar & Grill)
721 to the west.
- The Ram at Widcombe (Pub)
555 to the southwest.
- The Crystal Palace, Bath (Gastropub, Arts & Entertainment)
702 to the west.
- Opium Bar - Bath (Pub, Dance & Night Club)
718 to the northwest.
- Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel (Spa)
726 to the northeast.
- The Gainsborough Bath Spa (Spa, Restaurant)
808 to the west.
- Bath Abbey (Anglican Church, Charity Organization)
713 to the west.
- Farleigh Castle VMXdN (Other)
1149 to the west.
- Get Fit In Bath (Personal Trainer)
292 to the west.