Swineford Lock No 3
This is a lock with a rise of 4f4.
|Kelston Lock No 5||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
|The Shallows Railway Bridge No 210||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
|Saltford Lock Weir Entrance||6½ furlongs|
|Saltford Lock No 4||6 furlongs|
|Swineford Lock Weir Entrance||¼ furlongs|
|Swineford Lock No 3|
|Swineford Lock Weir Exit||½ furlongs|
|Avon Valley Railway Bridge||6 furlongs|
|Keynsham Old Works||2 miles, ¼ furlongs|
|Keynsham Pipe Bridge||2 miles, 1 furlong|
|Keynsham Lock Weir Entrance||2 miles, 4 furlongs|
information from anonymous, 23-1-2008 13:42:59
- The Winking Chilli Popper Bar (Food & Grocery)
1163 yards to the north.
- Buddies dog walking services (Dog Walker)
885 yards to the south.
- Bird in Hand (Restaurant)
1636 yards to the south.
- The White Hart Bitton (Pub)
1369 yards to the northwest.
- Woodland Rangers (Playground)
1045 yards to the north.
- Bitcoin world (Currency Exchange, Market Research Consultant)
1102 yards to the northwest.
- The Upton Cheyney Chilli Company (Farmers Market)
1259 yards to the north.
- The Jolly Sailor (Pub)
1029 yards to the south.
- The Upton Inn (Pub, Beer Garden)
1044 yards to the north.
- One two 7 Hair and Beauty (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon)
1376 yards to the northwest.
- Down Under Live (Event)
1078 yards to the north.
- The Jolly Sailor Feel Good Festival (Pub)
1028 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Swineford Lock
Swineford Lock (grid reference ST691689) is situated on the River Avon, at the village of Swineford, England.
In its heyday, between 1709 and 1859 Swineford had an active brass and copper industry which were served by the river which also provided water power for the cloth industry.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or