Keynsham Lock No 2
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (348 away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (629 away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (582 away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (566 away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (588 away)
This is a lock with a rise of 6f10.
|Keynsham Pipe Bridge||4½ furlongs|
|Keynsham Lock Weir Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|PortAvon Marina||1¼ furlongs|
|The Lock Keeper PH Access Road Bridge No 213||¾ furlongs|
|Keynsham Road Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Keynsham Lock No 2|
|Keynsham Lock Weir Exit||¼ furlongs|
|Hanham Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Hanham Lock No 1||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Hanham Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Bickley Wood Bridge||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- JHS Racing (Motorcycles)
852 to the south.
- Keynsham railway station (Train Station)
304 to the southwest.
- Lockkeeper Keynsham (Bar)
109 to the southeast.
- Keynsham (Parking)
685 to the east.
- The Brassmills (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
236 to the south.
- DS Smith Keysham (Recycling & Waste Management)
509 to the southeast.
- Keynsham High Street (Shopping District)
715 to the southwest.
- Costa Coffee (Coffee Shop)
661 to the southwest.
- Savannah Studios (Arts & Marketing, Tattoo & Piercing, Shopping & Retail)
602 to the southwest.
- The Royal Crescent, Bath, England (Residence)
563 to the southeast.
- Frys Club (Sports & Recreation)
375 to the northwest.
- Waitrose Keynsham (Grocery Store)
864 to the southeast.
- Cadburys (Arts & Entertainment)
356 to the northwest.
- Keynsham Police Centre (Police Station)
1198 to the southeast.
- Keynsham Park (Park, Outdoors)
605 to the southwest.
- Keynsham Spice (Indian Restaurant)
855 to the south.
- Keynsham Leisure Centre (Swimming Pool)
780 to the southwest.
- The Trout Inn Keynsham (Bar, Pub)
851 to the southwest.
- Costa Keynsham (Coffee Shop)
649 to the southwest.
- The Wine Bar, Keynsham (Wine Bar)
566 to the southwest.
- Keynsham Library (Library)
792 to the southwest.
- Deeply Dippy Liquid Wrapping (Automotive Customizing)
1330 to the west.
- Special Day & Appletons (Bridal Shop)
595 to the southwest.
- Cinnamon Keynsham (Indian Restaurant)
715 to the southwest.
- Cafe Grounded - Keynsham (Cafe)
607 to the southwest.
- Bonzo Lounge (British Restaurant, Tapas Bar & Restaurant, Cafe)
678 to the southwest.
- Dor de Casă (Restaurant)
654 to the west.
- Tandoori Garden (Restaurant)
634 to the southwest.
- Keynsham Memorial Park Cafe (Cafe)
628 to the southwest.
- I. J. Mcgill Transport Ltd (Transportation Service, Warehouse, Cargo & Freight)
812 to the southeast.
- The Lock Keeper (Pub)
115 to the southeast.
- The Crown Inn (Bar & Grill, Bed and Breakfast)
957 to the west.
- Somerdale Pavilion (Fitness Center, Community Center, Event Venue)
367 to the northwest.
- Slimming World Keynsham (Health Agency, Food Consultant)
688 to the southwest.
- Keynsham Music Festival (Event, Arts & Entertainment)
606 to the southwest.
- Keynsham Art Space (Art Gallery, Seasonal Store, Artistic Services)
710 to the southwest.
- Pure Hair and Beauty (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon, Hair & Beauty Supply)
588 to the southwest.
- The Lounge Barbers (Hair Salon, Barber Shop)
574 to the southwest.
- Duo Hair (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1169 to the south.
- Church of St John the Baptist, Keynsham (Baptist Church)
521 to the southwest.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalTravel to River Avon Junction, then on the Kennet and Avon Canal (Main Line) to Bradford and Frome Road Wharves
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Keynsham Lock
Keynsham Lock (grid reference ST658690) is situated on the River Avon at Keynsham, England.
The lock opened in 1727.
Just above the lock are some visitor moorings and a pub, on an island between the lock and the weir. The weir side of the island is also the mouth of the River Chew.