Old Ford Middle Lock
This is a lock with a rise of 8f11.
|Victoria Park (Hackney)||3½ furlongs|
|Gunmakers Lane Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Old Ford Upper Lock Winding Hole||1 furlong|
|Old Ford Upper Lock||1 furlong|
|Parnell Road Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Old Ford Middle Lock|
|Wick Lane Bridge||a few yards|
|East Cross Route Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Wansbeck Road Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Old Ford Lower Lock||1¼ furlongs|
|Hackney Wick Footbridge||1¾ furlongs|
- Royal Connections (Religious Organization)
412 yards to the east.
- Daily Loan (Cash Advance Service, Loans)
926 yards to the southwest.
- Climbing Tuition (Rock Climbing, Mountain)
30 yards to the northeast.
- Counter Cafe (Cafe)
509 yards to the east.
- Authentic Curry Pot (Indian Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant)
973 yards to the northwest.
- Sultan Sofrasi Restaurant (Turkish Restaurant, Barbecue Restaurant)
621 yards to the south.
- The Park Cafe in the Hub (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
665 yards to the west.
- G. Kelly Pie and Mash (British Restaurant)
887 yards to the south.
- Hertford Union Canal (Park)
276 yards to the northeast.
- The Plough at Swan Wharf (Cafe)
868 yards to the southeast.
- People's Park Tavern (Pub, Brewery)
831 yards to the west.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (Sports Venue & Stadium, Park, Tourist Attraction)
267 yards to the north.
- Inflow Retreats (Yoga & Pilates, Event Planner)
376 yards to the south.
- 23rd Poplar Scout Group (Youth Organization)
757 yards to the southwest.
- Cre8 Lifestyle Centre (Performance Venue)
989 yards to the north.
- Roman Road (Art Gallery)
784 yards to the south.
- Growing Concerns (Shopping & Retail)
1 yard to the northeast.
- Padme Jewels (Tsubaa) (Shopping & Retail, Jewelry Supplier)
28 yards to the northeast.
- Ican Studios (Arts & Entertainment)
229 yards to the east.
- London Concrete Wick Lane Bow E3 (Home Improvement)
875 yards to the southeast.
- Flavas Pizza (Pizza Place)
668 yards to the south.
- Peanut Factory (Event Venue)
382 yards to the east.
- Bow Bus Garage (Travel & Transportation)
1250 yards to the southeast.
- Old Ford Lock (River)
505 yards to the east.
- Old Ford Primary School (School)
791 yards to the southwest.
- Costa Coffee Roman Road (Coffee Shop)
794 yards to the south.
- Aniversario Do Isaque (Laser Tag)
1477 yards to the southeast.
- Hackney Wick (Neighborhood)
482 yards to the northeast.
- Old Ford (Outdoors)
646 yards to the southeast.
- Bow, London (Neighborhood)
1141 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Old Ford Middle Lock
The Hertford Union Canal or Duckett's Canal is a short stretch (c. 1.5 km) of canal in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets in East London. It connects the Regent's Canal to the Lee Navigation. It was opened in 1830 but quickly proved to be a commercial failure. It was acquired by the Regents Canal Company in 1857, and became part of the Grand Union Canal in 1927.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or