Canalplan Bug Tracker
Canalplan - Roadmap
Canalplan - 9.26.4 (Scheduled For Release 2015-12-29)
New queuing system using directories in transaction_log rather than a dedicated database
100%- 0000087: [Data Maintenance] Giving a marker place a real name doesn't do everything that should be done to the database (Nick Atty) - closed.
1 of 1 issue(s) resolved. Progress (100%).
Canalplan - 9.26.7 (Scheduled For Release 2016-06-08)
Editable distance tables
50%- 0000130: [General] Improvements to change log and bug history (Nick Atty) - assigned.
- 0000148: [Feature Request] Improvements to logging deleted places (Nick Atty) - assigned.
- 0000136: [Feature Request] Updates to changes log (Nick Atty) - assigned.
- 0000137: [Feature Request] Track place deletions and use the information (Nick Atty) - assigned.
- 0000185: [Bug] Gazetteer strip map not updating - closed.
- 0000138: [Feature Request] Produce an index for old issues (Nick Atty) - closed.
- 0000144: [Internal Improvements] Mantis pages need to include "wz_tooltip" (Stephen Atty) - closed.
- 0000134: [Bug] Reorganise Waterways Bug (Nick Atty) - closed.
4 of 8 issue(s) resolved. Progress (50%).
Canalplan - 9.29 (Scheduled For Release 2017-01-26)
Reworks the place_extra fields to put winding, lock and bridge information into JSON. Improves choices for bridges, improvements to SVG to support this.
Fixes several miscellaneous small bugs
50%- 0000266: [Feature Request] Better "message of the day" handling (Nick Atty) - assigned.
- 0000232: [Feature Request] Add easy way to check marker places are in order (Nick Atty) - closed.
1 of 2 issue(s) resolved. Progress (50%).